• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WPRC Steel Challenge Match - July 3, 2016

Mike what's with the scores on 5(accelerator) most only have one string for scores but others are the entire stage. That may change things for some.

Yah saw same thing smoke and hope in 4.? Total I think I need that guys autograph lol

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for putting this match together me and my daughter had a great time but scores are a little screwy lol

Hey Don looks like they went age before beauty on the score since we tied[emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

Nah, there'd be a much bigger gap between the listings. [wink]

Looks like we'll have to wait for the corrected scores to go up before we know what really happened.

Mike what's with the scores on 5(accelerator) most only have one string for scores but others are the entire stage. That may change things for some.

It's more than that. Check out the combined listing for stage 1. It has Rob H's stage score as 5.44, but that's the time for *one* of his strings.

Stage 2 is also listed wrong in the combined list. First place is John J at 5.02, which is again the time for one of his strings. Weirder is the third place person Jon G, with a time of 9.99, which is the sum of two of his strings.

Sounds like a software bug somewhere.

Well thanks Mike for getting those fixed. Looks like the shooting gods were in my favor Don it was a close one . You play that rifle like a Strata Various. Nice job mr French great day

Back
Top Bottom