• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WPRC IDPA Match Sept 12th

I'll be your match director for this months IDPA match September 12th at Worcester Pistol and Rifle Club and would like to welcome all shooters to come join us.

I'm still a little light on SO/ASO's for the match so if anyone can help out please email me directly at [email protected]

Registration 9:15 - 9:45, shooters' meeting at 10:00 a.m.. All are welcome. Match fee is $20 for non members or $15 for WPRC members.

Our monthly practice is scheduled for Sunday, Sept 6th at 5.00 to 8.00pm. This is a good opportunity for new shooters to improve their skills and get comfortable with competitive shooting and for experienced shooters to work on their skills as well. You might even get a sneak peak at one of the match stages.

Shaun

I think I might be able to make this match. I haven't been to the Worcester club before so it should be fun. Hour and 15 min drive isn't the best but it's just one day.

Do they have food/lunch available for purchase? Wasn't sure if I should pack a sandwich or something.

That was a fun match with challenging stages.

I had fun even though it was probably the worst match I've had yet. I seem to be getting worse the last few matches - not sure why.

I screwed myself hard on the low light stage by forgetting to grab my mags before leaving P1[rolleyes]. My biggest problem is remembering the COF. I thought I would get better by now (6th match I've been to).

A well run match. I had fun as always.

If I only understood the rules better, I would have a better score............ [crying]

I wouldn't exactly cry over coming in 8th overall [laugh]

I need to stop overthinking these stages. When I first started I would just show up and go with the flow but lately I've been overanalyzing.
I'm not concerned with trying to come in 1st place but I'd like to show improvement from match to match[laugh]. I'm on a downhill trend lately...

Back
Top Bottom