• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WPRC IDPA Match June 13th

Chopper

NES Member
Worcester Pistol and Rifle Club is holding it's monthly match Saturday, June 13th.
Registration 9:30 am
Safety Briefing followed by the match, 10:00am
4 stages including a lowlight stage so bring your flashlight.

WPRC Members $10
Non-members $15
Match Director is Bill Thorpe
We are looking forward to seeing all of you.

WPRC IDPA Team

Rumor has it that Mike-Mike may be putting away his M&P40 compact for this match and shooting in CDP. I'm gonna shoot my 1911 in CDP. Maybe I can beat him and win my cigar back!

I'm a new shooter, and I only own a shotgun and .22 pistol at the moment, but I am interested in watching this (and participating in asap!) . Is this much of a spectator sport, or would it be difficult to watch due to the low light, obstructions, etc? I'd like to bring my 16yr old son along to watch too, but I want to make sure he'd be able to see something going on so I can get his interest up. Any advice would be welcomed.

thanks,
Paul

Spectating for you and your son will be no problem. Bring eye and ear protection. Plenty to see on the outside stages.

Rumor has it that Mike-Mike may be putting away his M&P40 compact for this match and shooting in CDP. I'm gonna shoot my 1911 in CDP. Maybe I can beat him and win my cigar back!

The last cigar I won from you is not in any shape to give back. I guess I'll have to beat you again[wink]

Thanks to everyone for putting on a great match today. It was my first match and I had a great time! Thank you to Mrs. Negotiator for letting us use of her Ruger SP101 for the pickup gun. I need to work on my reloads while holding a flashlight but I accomplished my goal of getting through all the stages without doing something stupid (safety wise). I had to rush out and meet someone to do a transfer at Waynes. I went back to help clean up and everything was all torn down and put away. I'll stick around next month to help clean up.

Nice shoot today guys, I had a lot of fun between my bouts of depression![grin]

Respectfully,
jkelly

Big thank you to our MD today , Bill, all the SO's that worked the stages and all the shooters who showed up to make yet another great match at WPRC. Hope to see you all in July!!!!!!

Thanks to all.

Well I finished behind you but did better than I thought I did. Haven't been practicing at all lately and it showed.
Everybody who beat me Saturday use to finsh behind me too, so you won't be finishing behind me long. [frown]

I was watching Josh G. shoot and thinking that he'll be kicking my butt soon, just like his dad does.

Respectfully,
jkelly

Back
Top Bottom