• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WPRC IDPA match December 12th 2009

Patrick, I'm planning on attending so if you need a backup SO I'm in. With all the hat talk I'm thinking that maybe I should bring my 8-point police hat to go with my duty gear, or if it's cold I can bring the fur trooper hat (think FARGO).

F it. I'm bringing my rice paddy hat.

IMG_9239_1_800.jpg

There are three Hanweis in this picture.

I cant believe Im missing this!!!!

Wonder if anyone will notice that Im not at the GOAL booth in W. Springfield.......

I think this has turned from "wear the ugly hat if you do something wrong" to "everyone wear your ugly hat day"

I'm ok with either.
I think I have a red and white striped top hat somewhere

I think your right... Just Go Ugly.. With this weather the fashion show goes out the window so lets have fun with it!

I just realized that this is THIS Saturday, which also happens to be the last day of shotgun deer season. WTF mate.

Done [smile]

The problem is the ear muffs....... Might have to wear plugs..

I'm definitely ear plugging it.

I just realized that this is THIS Saturday, which also happens to be the last day of shotgun deer season. WTF mate.

First shots at 10am! Go out in the morning then come by.

Nick... if you show up at the match with a deer you got earlier that morning... you automatically win the match. I believe it's on page 139 in the IDPA rule book.

First shots at 10am! Go out in the morning then come by.

I think I might do that... especially if I get something on Friday.

Nick... if you show up at the match with a deer you got earlier that morning... you automatically win the match. I believe it's on page 139 in the IDPA rule book.

Oh man now I have to get one. In addition to having a deer that I got that morning, what if I show up with a hat made from the aforementioned deer? Automatic master classification?

I dunno about that one. I think it's up to the match director. You should ask him [smile]

200 is enough.

Usually you'd need a flashlight... but it doesn't look like this match will have an indoor stage.

This match has an indoor stage but you will not need a flashlight unless the power goes out like last year after the ice storm.

min. round count is 87, there are a few challenging shots so plan on some make ups. its going to be a cold day but it shoud run very smooth. so have fun, be safe, and we'll see you all there.

Back
Top Bottom