• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WPRC IDPA Match August 8th

UPDATE
6 stages, one low light. Match Director is John Cunningham. Round count is about 90.

Time to break out the trusty revolver, SSR this month!

The comittee and I hope to see you all there[wink]

I should be there! Perhaps with my 1911 for my attempt at a CDP debut...

... but definitely with a cigar to pay for the beat down Mike-Mike handed me last month.

My wife and I will be there. Now I just need to find time to load up some ammo for this and the NER. Note to others: If you convince your spouse to shoot, plan ahead for the increased ammo consumption [wink].

Gorgeous weather and shooting with a great group of people, what more could you ask for? Lots of fun stages today, big thanks to the WPRC IDPA crew. When we were on the last stage I said to my wife, "alright, this is the last stage". She said "aww darn, I thought we had one more after this one."

Match Director John Cunningham and the rest of the crew were superb! Very smooth flowing match with 6 interesting stages. Thank you all for coming and for all the help. John has set the bar very high for our next match.

John you ran a great match today. Mr. Kelly outstanding job as an S.O. See you next week at the regionals.
Travis,
I agree, I thought John and the WRPC crew put on a very nice match today. Thank you for your kind words, it was nice shooting with you and Tom again also. Looking forward to seeing you at the Regionals.

Respectfully,
jkelly

Last edited:
WPRC SHOOT

Travis,
I agree, I thought John and the WRPC crew put on a very nice match today. Thank you for your kind words, it was nice shooting with you and Tom again also. Looking forward to seeing you at the Regionals.

Respectfully,
jkelly

GREAT TIME AND ALOT OF LAUGHS WITH A GOOD GROUP ...LOOK FORWARD TO THE NEXT ONE ...MR KELLY DID A GREAT JOB AND YOU STILL OWE US FF $ 50 ....LOL.....TOM

Guys,
I have not received the results yet either.

Respectfully,
jkelly

I dare say this was my favorite of the WPRC IDPA matches I've shot in thus far. Great job!

Thanks,
-Paul

Back
Top Bottom