• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WPRC IDPA 6/11/11

Mike-Mike

Instructor
Dealer
NES Member
Worcester Pistol and Rifle club would like to invite you to this event.

SEE YOU THERE!

Title: WPRC IDPA MATCH

Date: Saturday [smile]
Time: 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Notes: WPRC IDPA MATCH
Registration 9:15 - 9:45
6 Stages Bring a flashlight.
MD - Glocky
Park tight

with 6 stages including some lowlight safe to assume that this match will fill out that listed end time of 3pm?

My ass is still wet :/
ok so flashlight+smokey lead = bad
Carbine pickup was very cool
most props and creativity ive seen in my short time shooting these games

Thanks to all involved for putting on a fun match. I haven't been shooting IDPA for very long, but there were four things in this match I hadn't done before: shoot a carbine, shoot from prone, shoot in the dark with a flashlight, and shoot from the hip. Now I have lots of new drills to add to my practice. Great job everyone.

It was a great match. Soggy, but still a great match. And how about all those new shooters? We had at least half a dozen new shooters turn up. Good on you for braving the rain and welcome to IDPA.

WeedWacker: Thanks! I'd sent him the file directly, but couldn't remember how I'd gotten on the WPR mailing list.

Which squad did you shoot in? If it was squad 6 and you started off indoors it was a pleasure shooting with you.

I was the new kid with the G34 and Underarmor hat. I started on the stage with the briefcase and newspaper. I had a great time, despite getting a little wet, and didnt finish last. I feel pretty good about that.

Thanks Aaron, I'll get myself signed up. I'll be at the match on the 25th for sure.

Shoot house? That sounds fun.

It is rather sweet... IMO....

5833752868_b1a01867dc_z.jpg

Back
Top Bottom