WP&R IDPA Match: Saturday, 8/9

G19

IDPA Match

Date: Saturday, August 9th
Time: 9:00-3:00
All are welcome. Match fee is $20 for nonmembers, $15 for WPRC members.

Last edited:
I think I might try this out for my first match. Is there anything else I need to bring besides gun, ammo, holster, mags, shirt or vest for concealment, eye and ear protection. I know at the last one, a flashlight was required. Also, about how many rounds of ammo will I need?
Thanks

I believe there is a low light stage so a flashlight is necessary. Not sure how many rounds but plan on at least 120-150 you can always bring home the left overs [laugh]

I think I might try this out for my first match. Is there anything else I need to bring besides gun, ammo, holster, mags, shirt or vest for concealment, eye and ear protection. I know at the last one, a flashlight was required. Also, about how many rounds of ammo will I need?
Thanks

John1911 is right. There is a low-light stage. If you don't have a good flashlight with you, another shooter will loan you one.

Let your Safety Officer know that you're new to the sport. You'll get to watch others shoot before you have to go, and the experienced shooters will answer your questions.

Scores will be delayed missed one squad plus we had a large group. Bill will scan and email the missing squad but it will take longer than normal.[frown]

Thanks again to everyone who made the match possible today. And, thanks to all our shooters for joining us. Good luck to all those shooting NER next weekend.

-Alan

Scores are up at the yahoo group, the file is too big to attach here. If anyone knows how to zip the file, go for it!

I missed the match due to work. What time did you finish? I am trying to figure out if I can shoot the match and still make it to work on time or reasonably close to it.

I missed the match due to work. What time did you finish? I am trying to figure out if I can shoot the match and still make it to work on time or reasonably close to it.

We finished around 3:00, but we had more shooters than usual (about 75).

Most matches finish up around 1:30-2:00. If you're running late, you can ask your SO to have you go first on the last stage.

Both PDF and XL file went out to the Yahoo Group. You can sort the xl file it is not locked. I can't upload either to this site the file is too large and I don't know how to zip a file.

We don't but could unfortunately the xl format is not acceptable. We are looking into software that will allow us to upload the scores.

Back
Top Bottom