Wow, this ex-cop has really gone crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.
No arial footage, no radio

im banking on a drone strike

soon_meme_collection_640_06.jpg

Watching the fox news feed of the officers searching every vehicle at gun point. Does the 4th just go out the window because they think he is up there? How would you react to 3 cops pointing guns at you forcing you out of your vehicle to search it in case he is in there? Is there realistically any recourse at that point? Would anyone really tell the cops to foad?

They just searched a grey Tacoma...made it through the search without bullet holes...

There's a Bud Light truck coming up to the check point... Since they are looking for a large man in under the backseats of Toyota Prius's, this should be interesting.

Watching the fox news feed of the officers searching every vehicle at gun point. Does the 4th just go out the window because they think he is up there? How would you react to 3 cops pointing guns at you forcing you out of your vehicle to search it in case he is in there? Is there realistically any recourse at that point? Would anyone really tell the cops to foad?

As always, rights are meaningless. When you really need them -- in a time of stress or emergency -- the government just does whatever it wants. A person can drive up and down the road every day thinking they have rights. But when one man among millions acts out, the rights of all will fall. The thugs with guns simply don't care, and it matters none whether those thugs work for government or for themselves.

Trapping himself in that house is a monumental mistake. He should have shot it out and tried to stay mobile.

Unless he somehow organized a counter strike team that's going to back door the cops at night.

I've been kinda wondering if he dug a tunnel and is already gone.

i'm looking at NES and a Car Forum, they are going buck wild over there with the Twitter. [laugh]

reports of more officers down and he got away in stolen police cruiser. (all in satire of course). i saw the dominoes thing over there too.

If he had just kept his mouth shut (manifesto etc.), the LAPD might still be trying to figure out who is behind the hits.

They are firing tear gas into the cabin and so far nothing back.

Has anyone tried their lava cake?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom