WTS Wovel for Sale! NIB

SOLD SOLD SOLD!

This is it, I just made your day. You need one of these! Ok, you might look like a big sissy, but your back will thank you. This is the best snow shovel out there….period.

I have one, I don't need two. This one is brand new in the sealed box….Thanks Santa!

Pick it up today, you can have it ready by the time the Nor'easter comes this weekend.

Am I not the smartest Greek in the village? Just read the reviews on Amazon……

http://www.amazon.com/Snow-Wolf-SW0...?ie=UTF8&qid=1388410059&sr=8-1&keywords=wovel

All I want is one Crisp REAL $100 bill and this bad boy is all yours. No LTC required…..yet.

Location Shrewsbury.

Last edited by a moderator:
Your probably still taking Motrin from the last snow storm. Don't blame me, Im trying to help you.

Yes, I understand that you look like a girl using this, but what is more important? The way you look using this?, or your health?

Bump before the next blizzard hits us.

The Blizzard of 14 is on it's way.

Swallow your pride and throw away the man card. Be cool like my wife and have your driveway cleaned up without any back pain whatsoever. Your arms and chest will get a work out, making you buff at the shooting range. No need to thank me, Im here for you guys.

You wish you had this now, I know. But noooooooo…...God forbid someone see you using this and think your a little light in your loafers!

They will think your a genius, trust me my neighbors think I'm the man.

Priced to sell to one of you lucky guys or gals……………..$75 firm.

Back
Top Bottom