• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Wound Managment Classes at the Weston Shooters Club 12/21/14 at 10am

Took the class this AM - very well done; learned a lot of useful info in a relatively short period of time.

The only problem is that, despite what one would think from the depiction on westonshootersclub.com, there is no sign on the entrance. The club is nice; clean; and their self-service model for members means they don't have to pay staff every hour the place is being used by their members. Hopefully, it will do well and survive for years to come.

Rob, I am glad you enjoyed the class. Sorry about the lack of signage. 90 + % of the people going to the club are private members who know where the door is. I will make sure anyone else coming to the class gets detailed directions to the facility.

Took the class this morning- lots of great information and hands on training!
Best money spent for skills I hope to never have to use!

Bill is professional and knowledgeable and he isn't out to make you spend a lot of money on products.
I'm glad I took the class and recommend it for all!

Thanks for the kind words Johnnymac101!

Two more classes have been added

Wednesday 12/10/2014 8 pm - 10 pm

Sunday 12/21/2014 10 am - 12 pm

Discounts are available for pairs or groups. Pm me for details.

Please follow this link to Sign Up.

http://www.westonshootersclub.com/training/

Last edited:
Sorry about the lack of signage. 90 + % of the people going to the club are private members who know where the door is. I will make sure anyone else coming to the class gets detailed directions to the facility.

The directions are good - just add "The entrance is unmarked" to the directions so people don't keep driving around looking for the sign.

The problem is the web page gives the impression there is a big sign, and that is what I was looking for.

The directions are good - just add "The entrance is unmarked" to the directions so people don't keep driving around looking for the sign.

The problem is the web page gives the impression there is a big sign, and that is what I was looking for.

Rob, You will be happy to know that a very large sign has been placed on the front door.

Good seeing you again.

Bill

Back
Top Bottom