Would you help the McCloske’s

If I was close by then yes. But I’d have a concealed carry piece and and OC fogger. Fogger in hand agitating the constantly.

THIS +1

This. If they are calling ME they know what they are getting, it may only be rifles, pistols and ammos. I may only relegated to loading magazines, cooking, cleaning and watching out for the children. But if they called they know that. I can still shoot but after a dz surgeries and weight gain i am a solid quartermaster, cook and bottle washer. Who may need to take naps.[banana]
Naps are f***ing critical.

THIS +1

This. If they are calling ME they know what they are getting, it may only be rifles, pistols and ammos. I may only relegated to loading magazines, cooking, cleaning and watching out for the children. But if they called they know that. I can still shoot but after a dz surgeries and weight gain i am a solid quartermaster, cook and bottle washer. Who may need to take naps.[banana]

Everyone needs a Q.
tumblr_mf4m22ChOe1qbyh74o1_500.gif

I luv it how some on here are saying f*** the McCloskeys they are on thier own those useless Dem donors!! And just a couple days ago they were like hell ya the McCloskeys are the shit!!!! They got balls and I’ll fight along side them anyday!!!!😂😂😂😂😂😂👍🏻🇺🇸

I luv it how some on here are saying f*** the McCloskeys they are on thier own those useless Dem donors!! And just a couple days ago they were like hell ya the McCloskeys are the shit!!!! They got balls and I’ll fight along side them anyday!!!!😂😂😂😂😂😂👍🏻🇺🇸
I think you need a mental health day from the internet.

Would I help them? Sure, depending on how much they're willing to pay. Keep in mind, they're lawyers. I doubt they'd do free anything for anyone. But if the price is right....

I don't recall anyone saying the last part. Got balls, yes. Be happy to have as neighbors, yes. Also, are the same responding in both threads?

You really need to finish your box of crayola before you type. LOL.

If the local cops are flat out refusing to do anything and they are threatening private security companies then the smart thing to do is get a complaint filled with the DOJ.
That way it's on record if they end up having to lay some folks out.

If the local cops are flat out refusing to do anything and they are threatening private security companies then the smart thing to do is get a complaint filled with the DOJ.
I think it’s more of the mayors ordering the cops to stand down. I doubt DOJ would do anything for any of us.

I think if they were smart they would abandon ship. I don't see two boomers surviving an extended siege without help. Sure, their house is built like a fortress, but if they're not putting up sandbags and boarding the windows and if they don't have the help of at least 25 people I would say their house wouldn't survive the first night.

I think if they were smart they would abandon ship. I don't see two boomers surviving an extended siege without help. Sure, their house is built like a fortress, but if they're not putting up sandbags and boarding the windows and if they don't have the help of at least 25 people I would say their house wouldn't survive the first night.
Agree 100%

I think it’s more of the mayors ordering the cops to stand down. I doubt DOJ would do anything for any of us.

I wouldn't imagine they would send in the feds to help out, but if things get ugly there may end up being a fed investigation into the mayor's orders.
At least it would be on record if they try and jack them up later.

When has there ever been an extended siege against private property that was not from the government? None of this is going to happen

When has there ever been an extended siege against private property that was not from the government? None of this is going to happen

This. There may be a flare up, but 2 or 3 people with rifles, that know how to use them , can lay down an awful lot of "go away" in very short period of time.

I wouldn't imagine they would send in the feds to help out, but if things get ugly there may end up being a fed investigation into the mayor's orders.
At least it would be on record if they try and jack them up later.
Let’s hope the feds investigate quite a few mayors in this country. Especially that demon in Seattle 👍🏻

Why would the police and private security ignore and not take the job? Simple, the mayor told the police to stand down (just protect her house) and private security relies on a working relationship with the police and were warned.
Private security are mostly ex-popo

It doesn’t necessarily have to be a siege. All they have to do is return with guns and molotovs and get their sick twisted revenge. Hopefully they don’t have any of those Chinese full auto’s that flooded into SanFran😂👍🏻🇺🇸

Turn tail and run? That works well when you are dealing with bullies. NOT!
They got fortunate the first time.

The reality is this.
Both of them have very little firearm training.
Which means you'll be doing all the work.
I doubt they even have a plate carrier for any kind of basic protection.

A house is not made to stop incoming rounds.
Anyone looking out a window could be shot with ease from outside.
There is no real cover to a residential home.
Anything as small as a 9mm round would defeat most any wall you could hide behind.

Anyone smart would block the street off and assault at night in full force from multiple directions.
Smash the lower floor windows, enter and burn them out!
When they flee the flames, they're all yours for the taking.
Or just wait till you get a decent view of them through your scope and just end them in a couple shots.

Leaving doesn't sound so bad, if you can take your life with you at the same time.

So when is the caravan of NES leaving and is the rally point still Starbuck's in Fall River?
Don't forget to bring your Boog to the a loo shirts!

Last edited:
A house is not made to stop incoming rounds.
Anyone looking out a window could be shot with ease from outside.
There is no real cover to a residential home.
Anything as small as a 9mm round would defeat most any wall you could hide behind.

To be fair, this one is. It's built almost entirely of limestone. You're right about the windows, but the place has at least two levels' worth of basements.

You're not wrong, though, in general. A "siege" won't happen here, but if it did, they'd be wiser to go to their other mansion a few blocks away.

Would I help them? Sure, depending on how much they're willing to pay. Keep in mind, they're lawyers. I doubt they'd do free anything for anyone. But if the price is right....
I would be more concerned about "friendly" fire when the bill is due.

A little over a year ago I had some a$$hole half my age from down the road pulled in here one morning and threaten to beat the shit out of me. He was approaching me from my right as I was standing on my front porch, barefoot in my bathrobe. I turned to face him with a Glock 19 in my left hand and he oh so abruptly changed his mind about his intentions. He scrambled back to his car like a flash and backed pedal to the metal all the way out my driveway (1000 feet).
I went to the county attorney's office and spoke with his investigator and explained what happened. I told him in no uncertain terms that if that guy ever returned he'll be ventilated the moment he steps out of his car.....and it will be with a rifle, not a Glock.
He said good, just let the sheriff know to dispatch the county coroner along with the deputy and it will save some time.

Shit works differently down here.

That a$$hole was pending trial for three felonies. He was convicted of all three and is in state prison serving 10-15 years.

Back
Top Bottom