would you guys trade a glock26 for a......

would you guys trade a glock26 for a Detonics Combat Master .45 ?
i dont know to much about the detonics,i dont want to make a mistake,
whats the census...

What finish is the detonics ? black, two tone or mirror polish ? Mirror polish adds $375 .Mirror polish with stag grips adds $ 550 to value. 98 % - 875, 95 % - $750, 90 % - $650 , this according to the blue Book of Gun Values. Depends how much you want to part with the Glock.

If it is a good example of it, you'll be on the upside of the trade money wise....

My gut reaction from a practical standpoint would be to say "no" though. Either the guy doesn't know what his gun is worth, or he's trying to unload a lemon or something that has issues on you....

Also remember that a CM is going to be a chunk of iron compared to your G26, so if this is a carry gun type thing, I'd probably take that into consideration, too.

-Mike

Glocks 26's are every where but a Detonics Combat Master .45 is hard to find. I would go for it and if it needed work I would just drop it off at a gun smith.

The Combat Master has very little recoil for a 1911 for it's size because it used double recoil springs. The Combat Master was also was throated and ramped to accept hollow point ammunition.

Don't forget it only holds 6 rounds.

What finish is the detonics ? black, two tone or mirror polish ? Mirror polish adds $375 .Mirror polish with stag grips adds $ 550 to value. 98 % - 875, 95 % - $750, 90 % - $650 , this according to the blue Book of Gun Values. Depends how much you want to part with the Glock.
its stainless,

so this is my dilema,
i want to trade for a "PREBAN AR-15"
do you guys think i would have better luck trying to trade a glock~26
or
detonics combat master 45cal. stainless
i need some opinions,,

so this is my dilema,
i want to trade for a "PREBAN AR-15"
do you guys think i would have better luck trying to trade a glock~26
or
detonics combat master 45cal. stainless
i need some opinions,,

It sounds like if you were to try to trade with some of the people who have replied to this and your other thread, then you would have bettr luck with the G26.

But, it depends upon what your hypothetical pre-ban AR-15 owner wants.

My educated guess is that you might have better luck with the G26 since it is a currently produced handgun whereas with the Detonics you would have to find someone who knew this pistol and liked it.

Back
Top Bottom