WOT Pics added!

Wolf99

NES Member
Shawme Fish and Game Club (Sandwich, Ma.) and GOAL are proud to sponsor a Women on Target class on June 20, 2009, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm

This is a great program for women that want to learn about Firearms. This class includes a Home Firearm Safety Course taught by Jon Green of GOAL and Rifle, Handgun and Shotgun instruction taught by instructors from Shawme Fish and Game Club. All materials will be furnished including lunch, eye and ear protection and a Massachusetts Basic Firearms Safety Certificate.
This is a value of $150.00 for only $40.00 and includes everything you will need for a fun, safe and knowledgeable time.

This class is open to the fist 12 people who call and register.
To register please call GOAL at (508) 393-5333

http://www.nrahq.org/women/isc/clinics.asp

Last edited:
Thanks for posting this. My mom and sister are going to the one in Millis on May 30th but my boyfriends coworkers are on the waiting list for that one and knowing there are more coming up is great.

My GF took the class in Mattapoisett and highly recommends it. She had a great time and just picked up her LTC application.

Class is full!
Thank you GOAL and NES for all of your support......Pictures to follow-

WOT at Shawme Fish & Game Pictures

What an amazing time we had today! We had 14 Women and I believe they are all hooked on the shooting sports.[smile]

Thanks to Gun Owner Action, Jon Green and Kim Golinski for making this a great Success!

DSC05508.jpg

DSC05489.jpg

DSC05523.jpg

DSC05544.jpg

DSC05555.jpg

DSC05559.jpg

DSC05527.jpg

DSC05484.jpg

DSC05483.jpg

DSC05463.jpg

Wow...looks like a great event. How did you guys escape the rain?

Anyone here a member there? I am a seasonal at Peter's Pond Campground and am looking for a range down in that area.

Looks like another great WOT event! Keep up the great work over at Shame!!

Good deal, hope we get our numbers.

Rusty, don't worry, the trend I tend to see is that ladies wait til the last minute to sign up and they tend to sign up in small groups. Im sure this will be another great event as well![grin]

Looks like it was a good time. Im trying to get my fiance to sign up for the one in marshfield with maybe a friend or two, hopefully she will see the light...[wink]

Back
Top Bottom