Worst Armslist post I've ever seen

Rockrivr1

NES Member
This is the worst post at Armslist I've seen yet. Full of inaccuracies and the gangsta rap is just lame.

For sale is a private collection of older revolvers that we found in an old 3 decker that belonged to Stanley Baker of Brink's. They all work and shoot. They are antiques and can be sold w/o background checks or ID. We are selling these and can show you how to obtain ammo. Legally. Face to face or we can mail these ' grownup toys for negro boys at the big yard sale in Dedham this weekend. Be safe and carry an antique gun with blank ctgs. Cash only.We be 'Dumpin Handguns' Yo yo yo.! Protect yourself with an antique.Dont end up like Biggy Smalls or OJ or Suge Knight. Do your Negro Preservation League act and buy from me Mr Honky Hakim.If you cant trust a whiteman with your life who can you trust.No papertrails.just the brown bag the goods ars in. Cash $350 each.Just think you can legally have these guns in your house with no paperwork

http://www.armslist.com/posts/5509541/massachusetts-handguns-for-sale--32---38-revolvers

I think you missed the dripping sarcasm in the ad. It's obviously a troll post of some sort.

-Mike

Back
Top Bottom