World's most annoying SJW at immigration checkpoint

Papers, please.
web18-100miborder-map-2400x1000px-v01.jpg

She does need a blow to the back of the head just on general purposes , but if I lived there and had to put up with that day after day just to get to and from my house it would get old fast.
Can you imagine the poor bastard that was dumb enough to marry that harpy ?
Plus, clean out that freaking pigsty of a car.

I'm pretty much with her on general principals......but a simple "Yes" really just makes a whhoooole lot more sense on this case. It's not like anyone is going to give her a candy bar or something if she wins this one.
Frankly if I were the cops I'da wished her Godspeed and sent her on her way about 1̶5̶ 3 seconds after she opened her yap.

I'm pretty much with her on general principals......but a simple "Yes" really just makes a whhoooole lot more sense on this case.

Good for her for NOT saying yes.

If the authorities show up at your house to enforce a new gun confiscation program, do you just say yes because it's easier? An extreme example, but I think it makes the point. Some things are worth resisting for.

Annoying or not, I agree with the woman. Checking citizenship at random checkpoints within the US are BS.

She did have a point until she went on the whole brown people spiel. I would honestly rather have the border patrol exercise some racial profiling instead of treating everyone exactly the same but I would err on the side of keeping this kind of nonsense at the border where it belongs.

I'm pretty much with her on general principals......but a simple "Yes" really just makes a whhoooole lot more sense on this case. It's not like anyone is going to give her a candy bar or something if she wins this one.
Frankly if I were the cops I'da wished her Godspeed and sent her on her way about 1̶5̶ 3 seconds after she opened her yap.
The citizenship question asked at these internal (non-border) checkpoints exists in a weird legal nether-world. They are allowed to stop you and they are allowed to ask, but you aren't required to answer and your failure to answer doesn't give them any authority to do anything (search you, arrest you, etc). So basically if you refuse to answer and they don't let you go, you're being illegally detained.

This woman is obviously a garbage libtard, but nonetheless I hope she sues for illegal detention and wins an injunction so we can end this crap once and for all.

your failure to answer doesn't give them any authority to do anything (search you, arrest you, etc). So basically if you refuse to answer and they don't let you go, you're being illegally detained.

I'm pretty sure this is incorrect. https://www.acluaz.org/sites/default/files/field_documents/aclu_border_rights.pdf

Disclaimer...I don't agree with these checkpoints, and personally beleive they violate certainly the intent of the Bill of Rights. My opinion in this matter however does not amount to squat.

SCOTUS got it WRONG ! Checkpoints within the USA are unconstitutional !!

This is one of the scariest things ever uttered by justice Scalia:

"U.S. Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia told law students at the University of Hawaii on Monday that the nation's highest court was wrong to uphold the internment of Japanese-Americans during World War II, but he wouldn't be surprised if the court issued a similar ruling during a future conflict.U.S. Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia told law students at the University of Hawaii on Monday that the nation's highest court was wrong to uphold the internment of Japanese-Americans during World War II, but he wouldn't be surprised if the court issued a similar ruling during a future conflict."

If that isn't proof that you and I have essentially no civil liberties at all then I don't know what is.

I don't like her much, but she's right.

I've got a hard time siding with The State on this kind of stupid shit. Especially the smarmy bald guy with the card and the attitude.

If irony were as dangerous as it should be, the fact that we have checkpoints on the highway deep in US territory to hassle obvious citizens, while ICE puts newly-arrived illegals from Congo who are likely to be Ebola carriers onto buses to be delivered onto the streets of American cities, should have turned the US into Sodom and Gomorrah after Lot's family left.

F these checkpoints unless and until we actually start deporting illegals in any meaningful numbers. Maybe F them in that future fantasy world too.

Annoying or not, I agree with the woman. Checking citizenship at random checkpoints within the US are BS
View attachment 290356
Yes. F these stupid Ass within 100 mile checkpoints...
she voted for Hillary so eff her.
And your a stupid ass. Carry on.
I don't like her much, but she's right.
Agreed. We all know she is 100% Orange Man Bad but his crap needs to be nipped in the bud.
I've got a hard time siding with The State on this kind of stupid shit. Especially the smarmy bald guy with the card and the attitude.

Exactly. The statists are in full cicle jerk mode in this thread. Funny to see the short circuit mentality of statism vs. liberty. We need more of this to weed out the riff raff...

I agree that it is odd to pass through a checkpoint 50 miles from the border. When I first encountered one in Texas it raised my curiosity and I did some quick research that showed the Supreme Court ruled on them. This teacher is one of the same virtue signaling yahoos that have no problem being groped in an airport for "safety" and think it's fine for cops to disarm the law abiding. But when they think this is something Trump is doing to impede the steady flow of illegals then the Nazi comparisons start.

I agree that it is odd to pass through a checkpoint 50 miles from the border. When I first encountered one in Texas it raised my curiosity and I did some quick research that showed the Supreme Court ruled on them. This teacher is one of the same virtue signaling yahoos that have no problem being groped in an airport for "safety" and think it's fine for cops to disarm the law abiding. But when they think this is something Trump is doing to impede the steady flow of illegals then the Nazi comparisons start.

Which still doesn't make her wrong on this issue.

If I'm a taxpayer traveling on a public road, the state can mind its own damn business. Not mine.

Yet as a lawyer you should appreciate the effort this liberal “Trumpster” has put forth to all those who hold liberty dear. Look I lost several to TDS within my own circle but I am not going to crucify the actions of an enemy as they push the line forward. I can’t believe I even have to point this out.... Sad times indeed.

Back
Top Bottom