1. If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

2. Dismiss Notice

World's most annoying SJW at immigration checkpoint

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by nstassel, Jun 24, 2019.

1. Peicemaker

Peicemaker

I didnt watch the whole video. Shes an annoying c*nt who i dont care to listen to, but the sentiment is sound.

BORDER CHECKPOINTS ARE FOR BORDERS! And I'm totally for border checkpoints, and border walls... With artillery and MG nests. But... 50 miles from the border is not the border. Fahk you!

GM-GUY likes this.
  2. Boston4567

Boston4567 NES Member

Notice the lack of citations to actual court cases. I think they're just saying that from a practical standpoint, that might happen. But I have read through many primary sources (SCOTUS rulings), and I have yet to read a single one that says remaining silent at a checkpoint provides reasonable suspicion for detainment. Because there hasn't been such a ruling.

If anyone knows of one, post it and change my mind.

3. Roland Deschain

Roland Deschain

Guess what guys... We can hate 100 mile border checkpoints AND horse faced clams AT THE SAME TIME

nstassel and Boston4567 like this.
  4. Dennis in MA

Dennis in MA NES Member

Concur it's a whole lot of wrong. She's an annoying individual. I couldn't stomach 2 minutes of it, let alone 9 minutes. Checkpoints like that are a symptom of a bigger immigration problem that should be solved instead of violating the rights of citizens. Good border = no need for this at all, no need for a court case, no need for the USSC to ever rule on it.

5. Lank

Lank NES Member

At what point would it be lawful to pull her out of her Subaru by her hair?

6. Lank

Lank NES Member

Correct. The left hates us and will joyfully watch us all simultaneously die if it furthers their agenda. And we keep ignoring this reality- and here we are because of it. We need to stop being principled conservatives all the time.

7. LLF

LLF NES Member

I thought I saw a Toyota emblem on the steering wheel.

8. Dennis in MA

Dennis in MA NES Member

Right after someone plays "Baw chicka bah bah". LOL

9. drgrant

drgrant Moderator NES Member

Yeah, not surprised, I just mentioned the DUI thing because they quite obviously had a chance to correct it.

With the CBP stuff the checkpoints should be illegal. It's one thing to do it at a border or a point of entry. I get that. (although as KD posted in the other thread, the shit that CBP is doing with the electronic devices of US CITIZENS is pretty heinous shit WRT illegal searches yet few are talking about it, probably because most droolcup voters dont ever leave the country and have their head in the sand.

-Mike

10. Dadstoys

Dadstoys NES Member

It's all theater anyway.
    They like everyone else know where most of the illegals are.
    Setting up a checkpoint out in east bumf*ck to maybe pick up a straggler here and there is a damn joke.
    It they really wanted to bag a busload set up in downtown Lawrence and you'd run out of holding cells before lunch time.

11. Bonesinium

Bonesinium

You are exactly right and that’s also precisely the problem. Violating thousands of people’s rights for show is reprehensible. But that’s what most of government is anyways.

The5thDentist likes this.
  12. The5thDentist

The5thDentist NES Life Member NES Member

She's Libertarian Left. Motivated by a preference for small government and making sure feelings of non-whites aren't hurt. But she's 1000% correct on these stupid internal border checkpoints.

The correct answers are:
    I have nothing to say.
    Am I being detained?
    Am I free to leave?
    Shouldn't you be on the actual border stopping illegals from entering?

Nobody's going to respond well when you call them Nazis. And nobody likes being lectured to when you have a tinny voice.

But ultimately she's still correct.

Picton and Coyote33 like this.