• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Working this E-Form 1

wmass

NES Member
I've essentially gone through the entire app. Having an issue the firearm details portion. I'm gonna sbr a Remsport 9mm AR. Remsport is under the drop down and is recognized by the form. The model, however, isn't. So I click the box none of the above and begin inputting the info. Remy Match R9, cal 9mm (receiver actually says "multi"), and the serial #. Barrel legnth and over all length are put in. Then there's a "description" box. I said simply "AR style 9mm rifle." The final box is reason for build. I went with "all lawful purposes." I figured "Because I f***ing want to" would get a denial. I even uploaded a pic of the side of the receiver with the mfr info.
After all was said and done I get a caution sign stating that some fields would likely result in a delay. Is that because I manually entered the rifle's model # and details? Is there something I'm missing? This is my first Form 1 and feel like I've gone full noob with it. It doesn't help the portal crashed on me twice.

1) “multi” is not an accepted caliber. You need to designate a caliber which in your case would be 9mm.

2) even though the manufacturer is in the drop down, you said the model number was not and you had to manually type it in, the delay could be because they need to “research” the info before they process the form to make sure it’s accurate. If you submitted a photo it should be ok.

3) <———— not an expert.

1) “multi” is not an accepted caliber. You need to designate a caliber which in your case would be 9mm.

2) even though the manufacturer is in the drop down, you said the model number was not and you had to manually type it in, the delay could be because they need to “research” the info before they process the form to make sure it’s accurate. If you submitted a photo it should be ok.

3) <———— not an expert.

Thank ya, Sir. I figured that was case.

Back
Top Bottom