• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Work in the Business? Any Advice?

So for almost all of my professional life I've either been a cook (currently), or worked landscaping. I'm 29 and I want to make a change and work in the firearms industry. I'm not sure what aspect, I just want to get my foot in the door basically any way I can. Only exception would be ringing people out at a cash register, I'd like to at least work, WITH firearms or assembly or something.

I'm in NH. I've already sent applications and resumes to all the usual suspects in my state. I'm a realistic guy so I don't think I'm going to start entry level for great money and that's okay. So I was just wondering if anyone on here with more experience than me had any advice or tips?
. Take a few machining class at trade school, pay attension to cnc milling, that will get you into factories where they machine gun parts, then u can work as a cnc machine tool operator,pay will be poor but better that fliping burger, but hey at least you making gun. If making guns dont work out you can alway work in a regular machine shop lol.last i heard sig in nh looking for machinist.

Back
Top Bottom