word is Chief Gemme is good as gone

Big Dump City.

Springfield, Worcester, Lowell, Lawrence, Boston, Brockton, Fail River, etc.

-Mike

As a motorcyclist I always read that as "Brain Dead Cager"--the car-driving moron who hits you while texting, updating Facebook, eating his double whopper with cheese, or applying makeup or shaving....preferably all at the same time. a/k/a "SMIDSY" -- "Sorry Mate I Didn't See Ya"

They will get a shitbird to replace, it is guaranteed. It's a BDC and BDCs like to have commie police chiefs.

-Mike

You are absolutely right, Chief Gemme's replacement with most likely be worse than he is. The city manager Ed Augustus is a career politician beholden to the likes of the Jim McGovern Crime Family who will definitely have an anti-2A agenda. The only people with any common sense in Worcester city politics are Mike Gaffney and Konnie Lukes and unfortunately they are only two voices among many.

Edit: spelling.

Most importantly, I am greatly appreciative of the support of the community for without that, Worcester would not be the safe and livable city that it is.

Ok, has he ever actually left the police station while he was Chief ?
One can only hope the new one expends the same amount of energy getting the shitbags off the streets as the only one did screwing over the law abiding.

Big Dump City.

-Mike

Right, that's if you forget that the social service agencies, the low income and elderly housing projects, public transportation for people without cars and services in general for low income and disabled people are located in the cities which makes it possible for the suburbs to not be big dumps...LOL!

Right, that's if you forget that the social service agencies, the low income and elderly housing projects, public transportation for people without cars and services in general for low income and disabled people are located in the cities which makes it possible for the suburbs to not be big dumps...LOL!

I'm not forgetting anything, just telling it like it is. I live in a medium dump city (Fitchburg) so I know all about it. Although half that shit you just mentioned is 80% of the problem. Get rid of the handouts and the leeches will go to some other commie state.

-Mike

I'm not forgetting anything, just telling it like it is. I live in a medium dump city (Fitchburg) so I know all about it. Although half that shit you just mentioned is 80% of the problem. Get rid of the handouts and the leeches will go to some other commie state.

-Mike
Half the shit I mentioned is probably 95% of the problem. The handouts come from the federal and state governments and this is Massachusetts so I don't expect the handouts will stop anytime soon. There was just a prostitution sting a few weeks ago and not lost on me that out of the seven guys arrested, six were from the burbs but the story was crime in the City.....

You forgot Smocingham.

Wormtown is to be my new home, so I'm especially interested in the outcome of this change. My hopes are not terribly high; I know what I'm getting into.

Sargent... name sounds really familiar. I wonder if his kid went to Doherty with me or something.

Big Dump City.

-Mike
Yeah, my wife's house in Southie is now worth 4.2 times what she paid for it. Boston has more jobs than the entire state of NH. Sign me up for BDC's....

No kidding. The JP condo my wife bought in 1998 is worth about 3x what she (we[wink]) paid for it and it's almost paid off! That will come in handy in a few years when it's time to move on.

BTW: Worcester and New Bedford and now 'green'. Worcester's issue the last few years has been the degree to which they've abused their suitability discretion.

Yeah, my wife's house in Southie is now worth 4.2 times what she paid for it. Boston has more jobs than the entire state of NH. Sign me up for BDC's....
Yeah. Boston is most definitely NOT a BDC. There are some bad neighborhoods, sure. But economically and demographically, it's a completely different situation there.

My "comprehensive" MA BDC list:
Worchester
Springfield
Lowell
New Bedford
Brockton
Lynn
Fall River
Lawrence
Haverhill
Chicopee

Plenty of MDCs of course, of which I consider Leominster and Fitchburg the crown jewels...

Yeah. Boston is most definitely NOT a BDC. There are some bad neighborhoods, sure. But economically and demographically, it's a completely different situation there.

My "comprehensive" MA BDC list:
Worchester
Springfield
Lowell
New Bedford
Brockton
Lynn
Fall River
Lawrence
Haverhill
Chicopee

Plenty of MDCs of course, of which I consider Leominster and Fitchburg the crown jewels...

Worchester in England?

Back
Top Bottom