• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Worcester Pistol & Rifle PIN Shoot

john1911

NES Member
Our pin shoot is this Sunday May 19th registration starts at Noon first shots at 12:30. Semi-auto or revolver open sights only centerfire or rimfire. Match fee $7 all three rounds $5 for club members, Ladies and youth shoot free. Eye and ear protection mandatory.

Directions | Worcester Pistol Rifle Club

[laugh2]

Our pin shoot is this Sunday May 19th registration starts at Noon first shots at 12:30. Semi-auto or revolver open sights only centerfire or rimfire. Match fee $7 all three rounds $5 for club members, Ladies and youth shoot free. Eye and ear protection mandatory.

Directions | Worcester Pistol Rifle Club

[laugh2]

Can the general public just come and check it out/watch the shoot to see what it's about?

We run four tables but just to move shooters along, it is man on man just two shooters compete against each other. We also run a B team so if you are eliminated you still can shoot. Three separate matches for $7 so if you loose one there are two more to win.
Is this always a 3-way (table) relay?

The winners are: Shaun Schlichte won all three centerfire matches congratulations Shaun now you are in the Alex Club! Nigel and Alan Finkel split the rimfire division. Thanks for all the help. Next match in Sunday June 23rd registration starts at Noon. Remember it is June 23 not the last Sunday.

Yes you can but please bring eye and ear protection, club requirement. Bring a gun and ammo (100 rounds) just in case you decide to stay!

Here is a link to a You Tube Video from one of our shoots.

WPRC pin shoot 9-25-11 - YouTube

Thanks John. Very friendly group. Nice meeting you, Shaun, Alan, Bill, Chris and others. As a relatively new shooter, I appreciated all the advise. Enjoyed shooting and learning from you all. [wink] I had a good time and have put the next Pin Shoot of June 23 on my calender to attend.

I'd recommend this event to everyone who likes to shoot and compete.

Thanks again,

Jay

Back
Top Bottom