• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Worcester Pistol & Rifle Pin Shoot April 25th

john1911

NES Member
First pin shoot this Sunday April 25th first shots at 12:30 registration opens at Noon must sign a waiver, match fee $5 cash for all three rounds. You don't need to be a member of the club to shoot the match.
Eye and ear protection mandatory inlcuding any spectators.
Here is a link with more info about the bowling pin shoots.

Covid 19 protocal maintain social distancing, wear a mask link to the club covid requirements

Rain of shine? Forecast looks kind of moist.

My mother used to yell at brother and I to go outside to play. Rain? No hesitation. She'd say "you're not going to melt, now get outside". In hindsight, I believe she just didn't want us around to bother her. I'd like to think she didn't like my brother, but truth be told... it could have been me.

Oh yea, shooting wet pins? Same as dry pins, they just look back at me and laugh at me. I might have mother issues.

I'll be there.

Jay

The winners are First match Dominic Stevens, Seond match Scott Diehl, Third match Simon Beckwith, and Fourth match Mike Chiudenski. Thanks evrybody for your help. We did not melt in the rain:)

The next match is Sunday May 23th.

Mom was correct, you don't melt when you play outside in the rain. John setup a couple of tables of Pins. We didn't know how many shooters would come out on a rainy Sunday.

yzrIHs1.jpg

Well, come to find out, a decent turnout and a good day shooting Pins. [thumbsup]

bZFIvzn.jpg

Looking forward to next month's Pin Shoot.

Enjoyed the day. Thanks,

Jay

Back
Top Bottom