Worcester Pistol Rifle Club Work party Sunday Sept. 13th 08:00-Noonish

Work Party tomorrow, Sunday 13th of September, will be running long as one of our contractors believes they won't be done before noon. They will work as rapidly as safety permits. Ranges will be shutdown as work continues.

Work starts at 08:00.

Side note, and not needed for tomorrow, I'm looking for a member that has a drone with decent camera to give us a better idea of our property borders and berms.

Jay

Last edited:
can anyone help a brother with membership into the club. I have the application and need a sponsor. TIA

In the section of the application for references: "References Please list three references, preferably people with firearms experience. These references are optional if sponsored (see below)and subject to approval by the Executive Board or its designee), and the next section says "
Sponsor Information (In Lieu of or in addition to references)"

Many years ago, on my application, I listed references, but didn't know any members. I went to some public shooting competitions like Pins Shoots, IDPA, and Steel. Introduced myself, socialized and ending getting voted in after being on the waiting list for half a year. BTW, the competitions are a lot of fun. Once we start having monthly meetings again, you are welcome to come and check things out.

It's not a big deal at all. Get your application as soon as possible as they accept new members on the order of the applications post mark. Make sure you are a member of GOAL and all your contact information is accurate so they can contact you when they are haveing the next new member acceptance.

Simple easy stuff and it doesn't cost you anything to apply.

Jay

In the section of the application for references: "References Please list three references, preferably people with firearms experience. These references are optional if sponsored (see below)and subject to approval by the Executive Board or its designee), and the next section says "
Sponsor Information (In Lieu of or in addition to references)"

Many years ago, on my application, I listed references, but didn't know any members. I went to some public shooting competitions like Pins Shoots, IDPA, and Steel. Introduced myself, socialized and ending getting voted in after being on the waiting list for half a year. BTW, the competitions are a lot of fun. Once we start having monthly meetings again, you are welcome to come and check things out.

It's not a big deal at all. Get your application as soon as possible as they accept new members on the order of the applications post mark. Make sure you are a member of GOAL and all your contact information is accurate so they can contact you when they are haveing the next new member acceptance.

Simple easy stuff and it doesn't cost you anything to apply.

Jay

thank you - much appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom