• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Worcester Pistol & Rifle Club IDPA February 10th Match

john1911

NES Member
Six exciting stages next Saturday 2/10
Registration 9:15 - 9:45, shooters' meeting at 10:00 a.m.. All are welcome. Match fee is $20 for non members or $15 for WPRC members. The Pistol Caliber Carbine (PCC) division is not offered in this match.

and...that means there's practice tomorrow, right?

i always tend to miss the practice session then find out about the match. i've never tried IDPA and really think I want to give it a go this time...regardless of how bad I might score.

and...that means there's practice tomorrow, right?

i always tend to miss the practice session then find out about the match. i've never tried IDPA and really think I want to give it a go this time...regardless of how bad I might score.

Do it!! You won’t regret it. I jumped into IDPA 3 years ago without ever attending a practice. Lot of fun.

I’ll most likely be at the match. Assuming it’s not 5 degrees outside lol.

Yes practice is on for Sunday for folks than can miss the Super Bowl
Sunday, 04 February 2018
05:00 PM to 08:00 PM
(GMT-05:00) Eastern Time (US Canada)
Where
WPRC Indoor Range (Outside if sunset is after 8:00)
Notes
All are welcome. No fee. 5:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. This is a great opportunity to hone your skills and also find out what IDPA is all about. Bring as many rounds as you want to shoot (100 - 150 is typical). Pistol Caliber Carbine (PCC) is not allowed in the indoor range.

What are the most popular divisions at these local events?

Is there many people shooting compacts like the G19 or the S&W M&PC? Or Back up guns?

Just curious...

What are the most popular divisions at these local events?

Is there many people shooting compacts like the G19 or the S&W M&PC? Or Back up guns?

Just curious...

Plenty of people use a G19 and a M&P compact. A couple guys use a Shield too.

Weather is looking decent for Saturday. Will be very wet with the melting snow but at least it won't be 3 degrees outside...

Back
Top Bottom