• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Worcester PD takes out guy with rifle, bomb

He and Dixie were married in real life.
Julie London (Dixie) was also previously married to Jack Webb, who produced the show.
1619030025642.png

Yeah, that must have been interesting. You and your wife, both working for her ex-husband.

Last edited:
I laughed when I saw the DA name. There was a Joe Early that worked at Rampart Emergecy back in the 70s. Now he's working for Worcester Emergency. Wonder if he knows where Dixie is.
Yup, used to watch that with the old man when I was little...that and Adam-12, Sanford & Son, etc.

Sooo...sorry to interrupt the complete and total thread derail...

but did this guy ACTUALLY have a rifle? AND/OR a bomb?

can I get murdered for just SAYING I have a rifle now? Something about that seems wrong, no?
He was claiming to have a bomb while walking towards the cops.

I'd say he got what he was looking for.

So was he Chinese or Japanese?
If i read the name correclly he must be from lao, a small country next to vietnam and china. At this point it made no different where he from since he dead, anyones stupid enough to run around worcester in tactical body armor will get a visit from wpd.funny how last time the cop chase a bunch of blm rioters down maint st and they set stuff on fire as they run.

If i read the name correclly he must be from lao, a small country next to vietnam and china. At this point it made no different where he from since he dead, anyones stupid enough to run around worcester in tactical body armor will get a visit from wpd.funny how last time the cop chase a bunch of blm rioters down maint st and they set stuff on fire as they run.
You need to watch more King of the Hill!!

View: https://youtu.be/d_CaZ4EAexQ

Back
Top Bottom