• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Worcester - Open Carry Central?

Quist is an *******. Cops did well to let the guy go. Cops f'ed up in saying he should have concealed.

What I am most interested in is whether or not he loses his LTC, since I came away with the idea that the dude in black was a Worcester resident.

Either way, in that part of town, you'd be foolish not to carry.

the only thing it will teach is that now new laws will be drafted to further infringe on our rights. This guys rights were violated. He was leaned and frisked. What crime did he commit? they had no right to even ask for his ID. He committed no crime and wasn't suspected of any either.

" According to Hazelhurst, the Police Department’s license division will contact the man, most likely to explain, “at the very least,” the anxiety created when people see guns." Who gives a flying eff....

This guy will probably lose his ticket or be warned if done again they will pull his ticket.

Multiple guns? I doubt it. that gets pretty heavy. He was probably just carrying extra mags and these moonbats thought there were multiple guns. .

This guy is a hero.

Last edited:
Also, this is like a reverse trayvon Martin case. Quist stalks a guy. Guy was obviously law abiding and able to protect himself from an assault by Quist. And therefore because Quist is a coward and the man in black was law abiding, Quist didn't get jumped.

A news story about something not newsworthy. The entire article was about nothing, really. I don't think he'll get his ticket revoked. Something I read somewhere tells me his license allows him to do what he just did legally.

The cops don't have a right to ask, but have a right to demand to see your LTC, IIRC. Good on them for at least not escalating seeing as how this is the DPRM.

Quist is an *******. Cops did well to let the guy go. Cops f'ed up in saying he should have concealed.

What I am most interested in is whether or not he loses his LTC, since I came away with the idea that the dude in black was a Worcester resident.

Either way, in WORCESTER, you'd be foolish not to carry.

FIFY

Surprised it didn't escalate any further than that. Seems to be more open carry discussion in MA recently... CCDL used to do open carry meet ups for lunch etc. It kinda fizzled out. Wonder if his LTC will be revoked, that seems to be the common practice when stopped (says Wikipedia) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_laws_in_Massachusetts

Sounds like the guy knew/knows/is buddies with someone who is a cop (or is one himself). That's why he was let go. Any civilian would be held/arrested/found unsuitable in that craphole of a town.

Call me prejudiced, but it sounds like the Thin Blue Line was in effect here...

Sounds like the guy knew/knows/is buddies with someone who is a cop (or is one himself). That's why he was let go. Any civilian would be held/arrested/found unsuitable in that craphole of a town.
Held or arrested on what grounds? He didn't break any laws.

Call me prejudiced, but it sounds like the Thin Blue Line was in effect here...

So many misinformed people everywhere.

Love how this guy calls guys with guns to do his bidding to suppress a guy legally minding his business.
Got to love the mind of a progressive.

Jason.

I love the part when 6 cruisers were diverted from their other duties to harass a man legally carrying just to ease the mind of some p*ssy nosey nancy playing detective. They should send him a bill for every false alarm just like they do when you abuse calling 911.

Ok Mr. Neighborhood Watch, you can be superman warrior against the guns in your community but every call that wastes our time as a result of your paranoia equals a nice $500 fine. A few of those and turds like this will stop harassing people. The guy wasnt even near the turd's house, he was at 7-11. This oblivious d-bag took the time to drive over and follow him while calling 911. Wtf have we come to....

Comm2A stands ready if some local PD chooses to ignore Simkin.
raw

For his part, Quist said the incident, “begs a lot more questions.”
“Are the cops on the streets outgunned? It begs a lot of questions,” he said, pointing out the neighborhood in which the man was carrying his guns includes Worcester State, the Jesse Burkett Little League fields and two elementary schools.

Fantastic.

Well, you know why they did that, right? Because an endless stream of faggots like this quist character are going to call the cops on him if he doesn't conceal.

Not saying I agree with it but the political pressure on the PD in that town to ping every person seen carrying a gun is going to be relatively high. Worcester is not in NH.

The only way this shit would end is if like 50, or 100 people did it pretty much all at once in worcester as a form of protest.

-Mike

the only thing it will teach is that now new laws will be drafted to further infringe on our rights.

Probably not, there's much ado about nothing here, and there's no toddler blood for them to traipse in.

-Mike

Probably not, there's much ado about nothing here, and there's no toddler blood for them to traipse in.

-Mike

yeah, I don't know. This state deals in the "what ifs" and not in the "what actually happened". Just take a look at the moon-battery going on in the article....

“Are the cops on the streets outgunned? It begs a lot of questions,” he said, pointing out the neighborhood in which the man was carrying his guns includes Worcester State, the Jesse Burkett Little League fields and two elementary schools.
“In this whole area, the guy can walk around at will, packed to the hilt with guns? When does it cross the line?,” Quist asked, saying he supports the rights of legal gun owners. “[The man] clearly was making a some type of point. I don’t what it was.”

“I was cooking on the grill and my daughter came home from work and said, ‘Dad, there’s a guy walking near 7/11 with guns on him,'” said Steve Quist, who resides on June Street, not far from the store. “I got in my car and checked it out. I pulled into the lot and the guy was leaning against the store outside with a clearly visible pistol in his holster. He turned around at one point and I saw what I thought were two more pistols in his rear waistband.”

I like how this pantywaist lib tried (but thankfully failed) to SWAT someone whom I'm sure he knew was legally carrying. If that guy had been a garden variety thug with a heater sticking out of his front waistband, no holster Mexican carry, I don't think Quist would've followed him and called the police.

yeah, I don't know. This state deals in the "what ifs" and not in the "what actually happened". Just take a look at the moon-battery going on in the article....

“In this whole area, the guy can walk around at will, packed to the hilt with guns? When does it cross the line?,” Quist asked, saying he supports the rights of legal gun owners. “[The man] clearly was making a some type of point. I don’t what it was.”

A single piece of shit moonbat whining in a news paper doesn't mean new laws are automatically coming. If those people got their way all the time nobody in MA would have any "scareeeee guns" outside of some cops and most of the criminals. [thinking]

-Mike

News of the incident was enough to convince District 5 City Councilor Gary Rosen to draft an order requesting the city manager provide councilors with a report on the “recent and troubling incident.” The order also requests a report on whether local police are, “sufficiently armed to meet the dangers of unstable individuals that they often face in the course of their work.”

Pure golden bovine excrement

“News of the incident was enough to convince District 5 City Councilor Gary Rosen to draft an order requesting the city manager provide councilors with a report on the “recent and troubling incident.” The order also requests a report on whether local police are, “sufficiently armed to meet the dangers of unstable individuals that they often face in the course of their work.”

Pure golden bovine excrement

Rosen is a retired school teacher and was on the council years ago, left the council and ran again a couple of years ago and got re- elected.
For a time he owned a hole in the wall business selling hot dogs that was at the end on an alley in Ogunquit, ME. He had a sign on the street with an arrow that read, 'Hot Dogs in the Rear'.
Thats a true story.....

Back
Top Bottom