Worcester - LTC holder stops armed robber

CAR

A win for the good guy!

What's his NES handle?

Definitely not an NESer.

An NESer would have:

1) kept walking to avoid trouble, or

2) without warning, shot the gun out of the perp's hand, then Mozambiqued the perp with a double tap to center mass and one to the head in order to leave no chance of adverse witnesses or counterclaims.

Last edited:
Impossible. Fake news?

Good thing the good Samaritan didn't have to actually use his firearm - I don't think I'd want to rely on a .22 to stop a guy trying to kill me.

Impossible. Fake news?

Good thing the good Samaritan didn't have to actually use his firearm - I don't think I'd want to rely on a .22 to stop a guy trying to kill me.
The crappy article didn't say what the good guys gun was only that the bad guy had a 22

Impossible. Fake news?

The .22 was what the armed robber was using. Don't know what the good Samaritan was using.

Definitely not and NESer.

An NESer would have:

2) without warning, shot the gun out of the perp's hand, then Mozambiqued the perp with a double tap to center mass and one to the head in order to leave no chance of adverse witnesses or counterclaims.
Is that what you think I would do?

500? Probably more like personal recognizance.... lol
Nope. This is Worcester, and the DA is already under scrutiny. If they even mention a gun in the police report, the DA asks for a dangerousness hearing. That means he's being held without bail for 3 to 7 days until the dangerousness hearing.

I'll bet a bottle of Irish Whiskey that he's held as dangerous. Any takers?

Oh, and what's the over/under on the "armed citizen" being a cop?

Glad that worked out, but there were so many things that could've gone wrong. Getting the drop on the robber and end up pointing guns at each other; trying to physically detain the robber and getting in a wrestling match; robber had two buddies nearby. Someone other than the bad guy could've been hurt. Happy it turned out okay for the good guys.

Definitely not an NESer.

An NESer would have:

Don't forget the tactical roll. You must always do the tactical roll [rofl]

Unpossible. Fake news. How could a criminal under 21 have a handgun?! There are lawrs against that in MA!!

In all seriousness, this disproves every liberal myth out there about gun control. Gun control laws failed again. Armed citizen saved the day (and potentially that woman's life)!

and the good guy will probably spend the next 3 years in and out of court defending his decision to help this woman. charges yet to be determined.

in all seriousness, I hope WPD does the right thing here (and I think they will)

I think they will too. No guarantee, but for the most part WPD consists of straightforward police work.

and the good guy will probably spend the next 3 years in and out of court defending his decision to help this woman. charges yet to be determined.

in all seriousness, I hope WPD does the right thing here (and I think they will)
Hope so as well. But it is MA and this is regarding gunz...

Back
Top Bottom