Worcester IDPA Match, May 11, 2013

Please join us in Worcester for our May IDPA Match. We are looking forward to seeing all those familiar faces and welcome new ones as well. We have six challenging stages lined up and hopefully the rain will hold off.

Also, please checkout the website http://www.wprc-idpa.com. Hope to see you!

Worcester Pistol and Rifle club would like to invite you to this event. Public is welcome to the monthly IDPA matches:

WPRC Members: $15.00
Non-Members:$20.00

Registration 9:15-9:45am
Shooters Meeting: 10:00am
Notes: WPRC IDPA May Match
Six stages including indoor flashlight stage

Great match Wil, congrats on your first match as MD. The weather held just long enough for us to have a great time.

I came unprepared shooting a G21 (.45) with all my G34 gear (holster, mags, mag pouch). I had given up the thought of shooting the match when I realized my mistake and was ok with it.

A big THANK YOU goes out to Mike French for asking if anybody had extra gear they could let me borrow to shoot the match. To my suprise a couple of people had extra gear to share with me. A HUGE THANK YOU goes out to Alec Lopez and Brian Caira for helping me cobble together some gear to shoot with. This was Alec's first match and without hesitation offered up his extra mags for me. That shows a lot of trust, and I thank him again for that.

Great match Wil, congrats on your first match as MD. The weather held just long enough for us to have a great time.

I came unprepared shooting a G21 (.45) with all my G34 gear (holster, mags, mag pouch). I had given up the thought of shooting the match when I realized my mistake and was ok with it.

A big THANK YOU goes out to Mike French for asking if anybody had extra gear they could let me borrow to shoot the match. To my suprise a couple of people had extra gear to share with me. A HUGE THANK YOU goes out to Alec Lopez and Brian Caira for helping me cobble together some gear to shoot with. This was Alec's first match and without hesitation offered up his extra mags for me. That shows a lot of trust, and I thank him again for that.

Ken we are all in this together. At least that's how I see it. I'm glad I had mags for you to use. I had a blast at my first idpa and can't stop thinking about the next one. I may just take you up on the NH offer!

Back
Top Bottom