Worcester IDPA August Match 8/11/2012

Worcester IDPA August Match 8/11/2012

Worcester Pistol and Rifle club would like to invite you to this event. Public is welcome to the monthly IDPA matches:

*****Attention******

We anticipate a larger number of competitors for this match due to the New England Regionals the following weekend. The club house is still under construction and there is a lot of heavy equipment, dumpsters and tractor trailers on site, so please park as close together as possible. If parking is full and you must park on Sewell Street please park as far off the road as possible and on the club side of the street only. Also, DO NOT go in or around the club house while on the club grounds. Thank You.
*********************************************************************************************************************************************************

WPRC Members: $10.00
Non-Members:$15.00

Title: WPRC IDPA July Match Date: Saturday 8/11/2012

Registration 9:15-9:45am
Shooters Meeting: 10:00am
Notes: WPRC IDPA August Match
Match Director: Mike Follo

If you have any questions feel free to email: [email protected]

Please Note: The Indoor Range is now officially closed for the summer while it is being renovated. WPRC will be running five stages during construction and we appreciate everyone's patience during the construction phase.

See you there,

--Michael French

Last edited:
************Update on Parking*************************

I have been informed that the new Backstop will be installed Saturday in the clubhouse, which means we need to keep the entire area clear in front of the clubhouse area. We will be parking trucks/vans on the rifle range, if we run out of room or you are not comfortable parking down there we have secured parking at the Butler Dearden at the corner of Sewell Street and route 140. We will shuttle shooters between the two locations just come down to the range and let us know if you are going to park there and we will get you to and from the range. We would like to keep as many cars off the street as possible as to not upset our neighbors. Thanks for your help.

Mike French

Last edited:
Thanks to Mike and Mike for putting on a great match today and to John for getting the scores out so quick. We were able to beat the rain (but not the heat) toget the match in.

Still haven't solved extraction issues with the 1911 so until I can try replacing the extractor my G21 is the only other .45 I have to shoot CDP with. Not extremely happy with the feel of it though, the grip is massive for me, so I might have to pick up a M&P45 at some point.
new g21 i see(at least new on your videos)? no more 1911 for you? :p

Still haven't solved extraction issues with the 1911 so until I can try replacing the extractor my G21 is the only other .45 I have to shoot CDP with. Not extremely happy with the feel of it though, the grip is massive for me, so I might have to pick up a M&P45 at some point.

is it the normal g21 or the g21 sf with the short frame?

Nice video. I couldn't make the match, but looks like some good stages. I kind of flinched when you turned around on Stage 3 & faced the SO and squad. [grin]

Everyone I saw had their pistol pointed downrange while moving back to barricade. I wasn't concerned at all. We all were grinding our teeth on stage 5 though. :)

Nice video. I couldn't make the match, but looks like some good stages. I kind of flinched when you turned around on Stage 3 & faced the SO and squad. [grin]

Hat-cams don't show the whole story sometimes. It was one shot on each from the barricade, retreat, 1 shot each from behind cover. He was on my squad and everyone kept the gun downrange while retreating.

Hat-cams don't show the whole story sometimes. It was one shot on each from the barricade, retreat, 1 shot each from behind cover. He was on my squad and everyone kept the gun downrange while retreating.

Right, I knew the muzzle must have been pointed in a safe direction or else we would have seen the SO take action. It was just a bit startling as I wasn't expecting it. :)

Back
Top Bottom