• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Worcester IDPA 3/10/12 Classifier

Mike-Mike

Instructor
Dealer
NES Member
Worcester IDPA 3/10/12 Classifier

Worcester Pistol and Rifle club would like to invite you to this event.

Title: WPRC IDPA MATCH
Date: Saturday 3/10/12
MD: Negotiator
Time: 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Notes: WPRC IDPA MATCH
Registration 9:15 - 9:45
Practice held- 3/4/12 Evening

See you there,

--Mike

Last edited:
To everybody attending the Classifier on Saturday the IDPA committee asks that you park as tight as possible. The range has a lot of construction equipment on site and there are some dirt piles where parking normally is. We thank you for your cooperation and I hope we have good weather for the match, see you all there.

Mike F.

Will there be any other stages besides the 3 classifier stages?

Trying to get a sense on how late it will run.

NO additional stages, just the classifier. If they follow the same procedure as in years past they will squad you up in the beginning. Once you finish your first stage you can go on your own to the next one. There will be 6 locations going, two of each of the 3 classifier stages.

Just like to thank the good folks at the club for the great time in the pits. Everything went smooth and was well run. Good job guys!.

Thanks to the staff & SO's for a well run classifier, and to John for getting the scores out. I bumped to SSP SS, which was my goal, and did my first classifier for ESP.

Back
Top Bottom