• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Worcester Gun Dealer Agrees to End Illegal Firearm Sales

So Glocks do not meet "Massachusetts safety regulations" but they are on the states approved roster......
Got it.

Didn't glock just pull out of Mass and tell LEO's to go screw? Maybe she's butthurt over that and proceeded with her witch hunt til she found someone she could rickroll?

Don't have a gun purchase coming up soon but I might have to make the trip for ammo to show support, I used to be in the old location a couple times a month because it was near my old office, nice bunch of guys with a pretty good selection.

What a heaping pile of BS... I can't wait to get out of this state

I have no idea when she claims that they did this, but as of 8/14/2014 that law changed and allows LEOs to purchase anything on the EOPS Roster for their personal pleasure. Need not be used for the job.

I thought you can't be charged for something that's no longer illegal, even if you did it when it was illegal? I could certainly be wrong, lol.

- - - Updated - - -

I wish I was not born into this State . Almost everything this state stands for as far as the AG and others like her are against everything I believe . But I have so much time invested and family that wont move . Just watching this woman look down her nose and wag her finger at us . Its like she runs the show . I feel bad for good gun shops . Its so hard to run a small business as it is ... Oh god , I am getting off the computer now .

The fight for America's soul is going on nationally, even if we've conceded it here already. Witness the Trump victory.

For those complaining that the name of one of the shops involved in the NSSF lawsuit was brought into the discussion:

http://www.northeastshooters.com/vb...in-Worcester?p=5220348&viewfull=1#post5220348

https://www.northeastshooters.com/vbulletin/threads/322767-1st-Bow?p=5298637&viewfull=1#post5298637

http://www.nssfblog.com/firearms-re...eral-healeys-overreaching-enforcement-notice/

It's not exactly news that <shall not be named> is involved in a lawsuit against the AG. I was merely inferring that <shall not be named> is likely under more scrutiny now than they were before.

Meh.

For those complaining that the name of one of the shops involved in the NSSF lawsuit was brought into the discussion:

http://www.northeastshooters.com/vb...in-Worcester?p=5220348&viewfull=1#post5220348

https://www.northeastshooters.com/vbulletin/threads/322767-1st-Bow?p=5298637&viewfull=1#post5298637

http://www.nssfblog.com/firearms-re...eral-healeys-overreaching-enforcement-notice/

It's not exactly news that <shall not be named> is involved in a lawsuit against the AG. I was merely inferring that <shall not be named> is likely under more scrutiny now than they were before.

Meh.

That shop also recently posted the article (about the gun parlor) on their FB wall saying "Hmmm....."

That grouping thing has been in the same CMR forever. The AGO hit one of the more prolific G dealers exploiting the LEO loophole, which in effect put all other dealers on notice. I'm not surprised in the least.

Maura's fundraising campaign must have fallen short. She needed to make ends meet.

Nice folks at Gun Parlor, I like that shop. The whole thing is just stupid, i wish Maura would decide to serve the public and do something productive for a change.

Last edited:
Good god. Doesn't she have any real crime to deal with? For christ sake.

Look at her:

Moe-Howard-three-stooges-23436764-201-242.jpg

I hate her smug smirk.

Moe would soitanly poke youse eyes for that misuse!

Why the **** do people think DR's are firearms storage and safety experts?

By the way her efforts were as worthless as she is.
Its like the ridiculousness that happens during obgyn visits where the MD says to the female while the man is sitting in the room "Do you feel safe in the home?".

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk

Its like the ridiculousness that happens during obgyn visits where the MD says to the female while the man is sitting in the room "Do you feel safe in the home?".

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk

That's better than some places, I've seen nurses go out of their way to separate a woman from the man she came in with, doing things like catching her on her way to the bathroom to bring her to a room and telling her they will get the husband/boyfriend whatever in a minute. Just so they could ask questions about abuse out of his earshot.

ETA: I remember a story here from a guy who was separated from his wife and they treated him like shit, in the maternity ward. Don't remember specifics though.

ETA: I remember a story here from a guy who was separated from his wife and they treated him like shit, in the maternity ward. Don't remember specifics though.

I remember that story. His complexion did not match that of the mother. Sad state of affairs.

Back on topic. I've picked up multiple firearms from the Gun Parlor. My son proudly wears a shirt bearing their shop name. I can't speak to their practices that do not involve me, though I can say they treated me well and respected my son as if he were another customer. I've never bought from <shall not be named>. I hear their ads on the radio and have heard interviews they've done with local radio stations.

This current AG needs to be replaced and her cronies need to be shown the door. We need to work together to make it happen.

Not exactly. LEO dealers still supply, Glock isn't dumb. But regular dealers are unable to get them shipped to MA.

Glock shut off all direct distribution to MA including LEO dealers. A third party distributor (LEO discount gets eaten by having a middleman) is now required for LEO sales to MA shops. So PDs all across the state (and thus taxpayers) will be paying higher prices for officers' duty weapons thanks to the AG's ****ery.

Gun Parlor is paying the penalty for growing their business. Our freedom loving AG is making an example of Gun Parlor, hoping to intimidate the other shops into folding out of fear. Hopefully all of us can go support Gun Parlor by making purchases there.

Pay 10G and shut up, fight and pay 35G + legal fees. They make a business decision and she gets press and pads her stats. The general non-gun owning public sees "bad gun shop gets caught" w/o really knowing anything...sounds like the MA political hack two step in full swing.

Probably best to warn friendly ffl's about the 3" rule. I'll bet most have no clue, and they should know the AG is using it as a weapon.

Back
Top Bottom