• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Worcester couple charged with it all after brandishing

Responding officers were told that an ex-employee of one the stores were outside and seen to be in possession of a gun...

Was he fondling his gun or did they see a "suspicious" bulge at his waist?

"seen to be in possession of a gun"

He appears to have an LTC. Isn't possession sorta implied?

wait! the guy with an LTC, who was NOT IN POSSESSION of a firearm, was arrested?! WTF?!

Yeah but after finding the gun in the car loose, he's still f***ed, you can't hand a gun to an unwashed person and then leave them unattended, etc.

-Mike

There was already a warrant out for his arrest for some other crime.

He didn't have a license for his firearm.

All the charges seem accurate to me, not sure what's to complain about here.

Yeah but after finding the gun in the car loose, he's still f***ed, you can't hand a gun to an unwashed person and then leave them unattended, etc.

-Mike

Well, not in MA but in MOST of the country you can.

I'd still like to know what "seen to be in possession" means.

An ex-coworker mad at him over the $5 he was stiffed over and happens to know Luis carries a heater?

Or Luis is out in the parking lot, sighting on Canadian Geese and pretend shooting them while the MILF passes by with her carriage and little Mandy and Johnny?

Two very different scenarios with a full range of possibilities in between.

Yes, I know they're Canada Geese, not Canadian Geese, but I like how everybody's feathers get ruffled when I say it wrong.

wait! the guy with an LTC, who was NOT IN POSSESSION of a firearm, was arrested?! WTF?!
1. He didn't have an ltc hence the charges of illegal possession......yada yada
2. The article states:
"witness informed the officers that a gun was seen being handed back to the passenger in the car, that passenger being Ms. Rodriguez."

So....the eyewitness saw the gun in the driver's hands giving to the passenger.....and the cops found it under her seat.

Well, not in MA but in MOST of the country you can.

I'd still like to know what "seen to be in possession" means.

An ex-coworker mad at him over the $5 he was stiffed over and happens to know Luis carries a heater?

Or Luis is out in the parking lot, sighting on Canadian Geese and pretend shooting them while the MILF passes by with her carriage and little Mandy and Johnny?

Two very different scenarios with a full range of possibilities in between.

Yes, I know they're Canada Geese, not Canadian Geese, but I like how everybody's feathers get ruffled when I say it wrong.
The article does state a witness saw him hand it to the passenger.

Ok. Although I don't see how that is something one calls 911 over... I just saw a car drive by. How do I know the driver has a license? I should call 911...
Because
68624845.jpg

Carrying a Firearm without a License
Carrying a Loaded Firearm without a License

Those are really two separate charges?

Back
Top Bottom