• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Worcester Armory

These are his charges that he is awaiting trial for.

James Morales, 33, of Cambridge, was charged with aggravated rape of a child, forcible rape of a child, and indecent assault and battery on a person under the age of fourteen (3 counts).* The Assistant District Attorney is Allison Brown.*

Another fck up from the worst DA in the state, Marian Ryan of middlesex county. a deval patrick appointee to fill The remainder of Gerry Leone's term, she won election in 2014. She's the idiot who let Jared Remy out and many other failures.

The monitoring of an accused violent predator was fantastic.

These are his charges that he is awaiting trial for.

Another fck up from the worst DA in the state, Marian Ryan of middlesex county. a deval patrick appointee to fill The remainder of Gerry Leone's term, she won election in 2014. She's the idiot who let Jared Remy out and many other failures.

The monitoring of an accused violent predator was fantastic.

My guess is half those bracelets or whatever probably only tick off if the guy lingers in a school zone, playground or something like that. The policy is probably way too generous.

-Mike

My guess is half those bracelets or whatever probably only tick off if the guy lingers in a school zone, playground or something like that. The policy is probably way too generous.

-Mike

Time and place restrictions. If he violates they issue a warrant. I can't tell you how often folks commit new offenses while on GPS, it's comically common.

NES'er Lip once told a campfire story about a special AR15 stock, sort of a melding of a bumpfire stock and, well... a fleshlight.

I googled it. It really does exist. Works pretty good, too.

I mean, I'd assume.

the genital-related firearm items i've seen would shock and amaze NES but are too inappropriate for the general populace.

figured they'd catch him pretty fast...no idea he'd be a diddler with a gps bracelet. the fox news article i just read said that he 'may have' cut off the bracelet on Monday...too little too late, I guess. i'm sure the military has plenty of dna from anyone who has served, so he was as good as caught when that had that on him...but I would think that if anyone was going to commit a felony, they would remove any tracking device effectively placing them at the scene of the crime.

what i've been stewing over, is whether he used thermite to get into the safe. there's not much to it, and it's effective...but one would need a LOT of thermite to burn through an armory wall I would think, this is not to mention the potential danger involved possibly igniting it in the incorrect spot (above ammunition for instance)

obviously no James Bond, but this guy had to have used some interesting methods to have (allegedly) committed this crime.

i climbed on my roof last night and couldn't see any holes in the roof of the main building (literally across Belmont Street), but i couldn't see the other half of the roof either.

figured they'd catch him pretty fast...no idea he'd be a diddler with a gps bracelet. the fox news article i just read said that he 'may have' cut off the bracelet on Monday...too little too late, I guess. i'm sure the military has plenty of dna from anyone who has served, so he was as good as caught when that had that on him...but I would think that if anyone was going to commit a felony, they would remove any tracking device effectively placing them at the scene of the crime.

what i've been stewing over, is whether he used thermite to get into the safe. there's not much to it, and it's effective...but one would need a LOT of thermite to burn through an armory wall I would think, this is not to mention the potential danger involved possibly igniting it in the incorrect spot (above ammunition for instance)

obviously no James Bond, but this guy had to have used some interesting methods to have (allegedly) committed this crime.

i climbed on my roof last night and couldn't see any holes in the roof of the main building (literally across Belmont Street), but i couldn't see the other half of the roof either.
They said he used a power tool to cut through multiple layers of the vault ceiling. probably why he was there for 5 hours. he went in to the building through a windows on the second floor

what i've been stewing over, is whether he used thermite to get into the safe. there's not much to it, and it's effective...but one would need a LOT of thermite to burn through an armory wall I would think, this is not to mention the potential danger involved possibly igniting it in the incorrect spot (above ammunition .

No ammo in military arms rooms.

Also it's not a well kept secret that arms rooms have pain in the ass combination locks on them and are therefore not actually locked every time they are left for reasons of pure laziness.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dude, this guy couldn't even figure out a GPS bracelet, what would possibly lead you to believe that he even understands how to ignite thermite, let alone use it for something like that...

It's also silly to assume the guns were in a "vault" and not just some kind of a locked room with an alarm on it.

-Mike

Dude, this guy couldn't even figure out a GPS bracelet, what would possibly lead you to believe that he even understands how to ignite thermite, let alone use it for something like that...

It's also silly to assume the guns were in a "vault" and not just some kind of a locked room with an Non functioning alarm on it.

-Mike

If that dummy used thermite, they would have found james walker BBQ'd. A person that dumb would carch themselves on fire.

He rapes a child under 14 three times, and he's not in prison? What's wrong with this state?

Wait, what does one have to do to go to prison in this state?

Wait, this dude's name is James Walker Morales? That doesn't sound very Syrian.

could be a convert. .gov never gives us their jihadi name of Mohammed Abdullah JihadMohammed or whatever cool thing he came up with, just the plain old American one they discarded.

WTF does a diddler need with a bunch of guns? Maybe he ran out of candy.

free_candy-e1378409124282.jpg

Nah, I've thought about it, and he's no jihadi wannabe.

He just probably needed the guns to bust a friend out of the joint.

Jared-Fogle-697x1024.jpg

He rapes a child under 14 three times, and he's not in prison? What's wrong with this state?

Exercise your 2nd amendment rights.......you'll be in the slammer in a heartbeat.

He was charged this summer, he hasn't been charged yet. He was out on $50,000 bail, so he or someone lost $5k for his violation of his release. He has a conviction for assault and battery in 2013 also. He originally from the bronx.

You'd be surprised how sof the court are on pedophiles. A guy in the next town over from me had a few hundred kiddie por pics on his computer a few years ago. He got a yr probation and had to wear an ankle bracelet which he took off several days later to go out to eat. He was arrested for the violation, the judge told him not to do it again and released him with nothing additional.

No ammo in military arms rooms.

Also it's not a well kept secret that arms rooms have pain in the ass combination locks on them and are therefore not actually locked every time they are left for reasons of pure laziness.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Our armory has security rounds in it...albeit not many at all.

They said he used a power tool to cut through multiple layers of the vault ceiling. probably why he was there for 5 hours. he went in to the building through a windows on the second floor

Aha...didn't hear the part about the power tool...I guess I gave this guy wayyyyy too much credit. They must have had a sale on sawzallz and the HD last week

Is anyone else reminded of the gentleman from Lowell whose home was burgled? Someone(s) broke in and spent hours cutting into his legit vault, got away with a bunch of guns and the victim was persecuted by the state for years.

So who is in charge of that Armory? Are they going to jail?

Back
Top Bottom