• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Worcester Armory

The news article says Army Reserve, That would be the one off of Plantation Street. 181 is National Guard, Last I knew the National Guard kept the bolts to the rifles at the local Police Station or State Police Baracks.

M16 cut bolt carriers and AR bolts can be had and shipped overnight from any number of online sources....off location storage of them is not even a theoretical speed bump, just another false sense of security thought up by some ignorant blithering state or federal government idiot.

if it was just door alarms and they went through the roof that's ridiculous. the gas station I worked at in the 80s had motion detectors!

They might. It wasn't my area, I didn't ask many questions, for sure.

Yeah, I used to work in a National Guard major maintenance shop, that had an arms vault. My son works in it now, but I still don't ask.

Besides, if they were quick enough, they could be gone before the cops arrived.

Just remember, when seconds matter, they're only minutes away.

Black Friday gents stay out of malls. Hair brained idea or planed out to distract from the main goal

After seeing on TV what happens in stores on Black Friday, I would think even the terrorists would want to stay out of them...just sayin'

Last edited:
Inside job. I said it first.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

this...amd by the way, you're all wrong, it was the reserve center across the street from my house at the corner of lake ave and Belmont. I slept like a baby last night with my dog, my 1911 e-series, and my mossberg 930 all within arms reach. I pray someone breaks into my house...my roommate was a forward observer in Iraq...twice. I put him in the room closest to the front door! My other room mate might as well be a really ugly woman...pussy ****ing communist scientist from UMass.

All military arms rooms are required to have both door and motion alarms as far as I recall.

One report said the alarm may have been disabled due to construction. If this is the case, two guys are supposed to be guarding it at all times until it is fixed:

My bet is that the alarm was never set. Oops

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're part of the problem. That is one dumb statement right there.

Well...at least I'm not French.

Well...my grandmother was part French Canadian...but I don't even count that.

Anyway, Frenchman...could you please elaborate on your statement.

Seems kind of open ended is all.

Love,
Mike - Terminal Lance USMC

Odd, no National Media mention...

i saw it in drudge first. He gets more page views than the networks get.

Odd coincidence coinciding with Paris.

Right down the street from me. And a mosque and a Muslim school down the street.

This year a Muslim family moved into the neighborhood. Talked to the father. He moved his family here because of the great Muslim school. Moved here from Maine. Wife wears a Durka Durka. I've never seen her face. And no, I don't trust them. Apparently lots of their friends are moving to Worcester and shrewsbury too. Oh well. At least they'll all be close by to round up eventually.

sorry bruh, i'd take frenchman in a fight over someone who wishes people would break into his house so he can get some.

no further explanation from him is necessary, the fact that you don't get it... well, you won't get it.

That's fine...two old guys might actually do better than one young guy in any situation...if one of you gets shot...human shield...problem solved, right?

I was just wondering what 'problem' I am a part of is all...he should back up his jibe. But then again, this is NES...home of the keyboard commandos. I realize the Frenchman was a pretty bad dude at one point, but time takes its toll on every man.

Judge me all you want, but I'd take my dog over you in just about any situation.

That's fine...two old guys might actually do better than one young guy in any situation...if one of you gets shot...human shield...problem solved, right?

I was just wondering what 'problem' I am a part of is all...he should back up his jibe. But then again, this is NES...home of the keyboard commandos. I realize the Frenchman was a pretty bad dude at one point, but time takes its toll on every man.

Judge me all you want, but I'd take my dog over you in just about any situation.

Jeez, youve got an FO in your house that served twice! You should be all set. Yup, you young guys will run the show when shit goes down thats for sure.

Time takes its toll on every man, now that must be a statement you can back up by fact, right? The fact that you recognize yourself as a Terminal Lance tells me all I need to know about you and your outlook, most wont understand but I do.

Good luck with you and your dog Einstein.

JFC.... Knock off the BS already. This ain't a cock measuring contest and NES ain't a ruler.

Back
Top Bottom