Woohoo! Early promotion!

Congrats!

I believe he's intel, could be wrong though.

If he's intel then he spent some time at Fort Huachuca, that's a nice place, if you can get past the heat, and there are lots of ladies. The ball lightning is a problem if you like to hike on your free time. I was a 96 Romeo so my stay there was short but a lot of fun.

/long winded = off

Zip, leave it to you to have a kid on Sept 11th, 13 years before the SHTF. You crazy pinhead. Gratz, and good luck with his new deployment!

Funny how that worked out. We were living in Rockland County NY when the terrorist attacks hit. We were 20 minutes from the GWB. The first plane must have been visible from my office as it followed the Hudson River south. I think that was Dan's 12th birthday. No one at school really believed it was.

I have never met you or him in person, but thank him for me for his service. Also tell him I dig Ytterboom (is that the correct spelling?) [wink]

Yes, I think that's correct, you super-sleuther! He was the bassist in that High School band. Last time home on leave he sold his Fender American and bought (well, I bought) a S&W M&P 40c. I might sell it to him one day.

Good for him. The SAW is a fine weapon, just keep it clean. I take it he`s 11B?

Actually, he's 35F. I guess even MI companies need a SAW gunner or two. I was actually a bit surprised. But he stood out as a good shot in basic ... got cheated out of Expert because some girls need extra ammo to qualify. Fort Jackson. [rolleyes] And he's bulky enough to lug the 22 pounds of gun and ammo. What the hell. Someone's got to do it, I guess.

Yes, I think that's correct, you super-sleuther! He was the bassist in that High School band. Last time home on leave he sold his Fender American and bought (well, I bought) a S&W M&P 40c. I might sell it to him one day.

Im no super sleuth, you set me the disc like a year+ ago, haha. I remember you selling the bass, I wanted to buy it bad to help him out financially, but couldnt, bah.

Well, here's a pissah. The kid's baby shower is scheduled for the weekend of the Big E gun show. Her mother is holding one Sunday in CT, and my wife has one Saturday in North Adams. I hope I'm only expected to attend one of them!

Jeez Louise! I wanted to take the boy to the show. Now it looks like that's out. [angry]

Congrats on your sons promotion! Send him lots of packages and letters while he's over there. My son is an E4 and is currently in the "sand box" to be home in Dec or Jan. Stan

Back
Top Bottom