• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WON THE MOOSE LOTTERY!!!

[smile]First year applicant, got it for Zone M either sex! Let me know If you guys see any big bull moose in roaming around Zone M! I never win anything, think I might grab a lottery ticket!![laugh]

[smile]First year applicant, got it for Zone M either sex! Let me know If you guys see any big bull moose in roaming around Zone M! I never win anything, think I might grab a lottery ticket!![laugh]

Get a deer permit too, to balance it out. Every time ive been deer hunting I saw nothing but moose, its gotta be murphys law or something, and congrats.

A repeat, but worth a chuckle...

bullwinkle_assassinated.jpg

Iam sure it wont be fun getting it back to the truck whole, or in pieces. I also saw more moose than deer last deer season. Hopefully i see them again this year. Time to start scouting!!

A friend used his ATV to pull a 800 pound dressed bull out of the woods last year. When the front started lifting he had someone sit over the front wheels.

I hunt the other side of 13 so I can't help you there, I am sure there are some though. If I get out on any trails out there and see one I'll let you know

Back
Top Bottom