• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Women's March Is Planning A Protest Against The NRA

Soylent pink.

"When you can think of no more reason to do so - continue"
-F. N. Landry
- February 18, 1960

Too pussy whipped for that.

I was there for the Inauguration and it couldn't be any more true. These guys were so whipped it was ridiculous. They had those silly, little, pink hats and were proud to be such clowns. The highlight was the inauguration of Trump, but these idiots were a good laugh.

I suppose Madonna will show... based on her previous ridiculous ramblings...

...I figure she's been thinking an awful lot about confiscating all guns...

How so? The Cop should be in jail on manslaughter, no if ands or butts about it. The cop was a frigging retard.
But PC was high, disclosed he had a gun when he did not legally need to, and failed to keep his hands visible after disclosing. If a cop is yelling at you and pointing a gun at you, I think it may be time to stop all movement. The NRA s never going to make a statement regarding a very bad case, and a goddamn tragedy.
Again, not dismissing that the DOJ should bring the cop up on charges but why would the NRA make a statement? Both sides (Cop and PC) screwed up, contributing to a very bad mistake. No matter what the NRA says they are either going to get beat up by the Police Union, or BLM.

PC was high? Really, you were there? Got a copy of that toxicology report, or did you read about it on Breitbart?

You are FLAT WRONG about carry-disclosure, as has been proven repeatedly - carry-disclosure is a State-by-State requirement. Some states REQUIRE IT, some states do not. Either way, when you're showing some courtesy to an officer for a broken tail-light stop, it shouldn't be a disclosure that gets someone SHOT. Period, end of story. Police should NOT be nervous about someone exercising a RIGHT.

Sounds like you bought the "party-line" that there was justification for Officer Friendly to be "nervous" around PC, and there was somehow probable-cause for him drawing his weapon.....PURE BS. You should change your name to 'sellout'.

The NRA is deeply in-bed with the Police State, and seriously dropped the ball. People now see them as the hypocrites that they are.

THEY DON"T CARE ABOUT YOUR RIGHTS - THEY CARE ABOUT THE RIGHTS THE POLICE WANT YOU TO HAVE.

PC was high? Really, you were there? Got a copy of that toxicology report, or did you read about it on Breitbart?

You are FLAT WRONG about carry-disclosure, as has been proven repeatedly - carry-disclosure is a State-by-State requirement. Some states REQUIRE IT, some states do not. Either way, when you're showing some courtesy to an officer for a broken tail-light stop, it shouldn't be a disclosure that gets someone SHOT. Period, end of story. Police should NOT be nervous about someone exercising a RIGHT.

Sounds like you bought the "party-line" that there was justification for Officer Friendly to be "nervous" around PC, and there was somehow probable-cause for him drawing his weapon.....PURE BS. You should change your name to 'sellout'.

The NRA is deeply in-bed with the Police State, and seriously dropped the ball. People now see them as the hypocrites that they are.

THEY DON"T CARE ABOUT YOUR RIGHTS - THEY CARE ABOUT THE RIGHTS THE POLICE WANT YOU TO HAVE.
You are a special person ain't ya?[laugh]
PC high - https://cannabisnow.com/thc-positive-autopsy-used-justify-fatal-police-shooting/
No requirement to disclose in MN unless requested PC was not
https://www.revisor.mn.gov/statutes/?id=624.714

Stoned dude made a mistake to tell a fraidy cat cop that he had a gun then failed to stop moving and got shot by the cop. Cop made a mistake by pulling the trigger. Mistakes on BOTH sides, as I stated.
Knew I should not have un-ignored your delusional ass.

You are a special person ain't ya?[laugh]
PC high - https://cannabisnow.com/thc-positive-autopsy-used-justify-fatal-police-shooting/
No requirement to disclose in MN unless requested PC was not
https://www.revisor.mn.gov/statutes/?id=624.714

Stoned dude made a mistake to tell a fraidy cat cop that he had a gun then failed to stop moving and got shot by the cop. Cop made a mistake by pulling the trigger. Mistakes on BOTH sides, as I stated.
Knew I should not have un-ignored your delusional ass.

Yea I'm special - I read things other than Breitbart. THIS, from the Washington Post:

"Regardless, Yanez's defense sought to make Castile's marijuana use a central issue in Yanez's manslaughter trial. Castile had THC (the main psychoactive compound in marijuana) in his system at the time of the stop. But because of the way the chemical is absorbed by the body, blood THC levels are a poor indicator of current intoxication. It's unclear whether Castile was actually impaired at the time."

You don't know, the cop didn't know - but the excuse was 'there' for you to assign some blame to the dead guy....the dead BLACK guy. Some people dig real deep to justify just-about anything.

Yea I'm special - I read things other than Breitbart. THIS, from the Washington Post:

"Regardless, Yanez's defense sought to make Castile's marijuana use a central issue in Yanez's manslaughter trial. Castile had THC (the main psychoactive compound in marijuana) in his system at the time of the stop. But because of the way the chemical is absorbed by the body, blood THC levels are a poor indicator of current intoxication. It's unclear whether Castile was actually impaired at the time."

You don't know, the cop didn't know - but the excuse was 'there' for you to assign some blame to the dead guy....the dead BLACK guy. Some people dig real deep to justify just-about anything.
News flash, the Washington Post is a liberal propaganda machine. Stick to Breitbart or the Washington Times for info.

News flash, the Washington Post is a liberal propaganda machine. Stick to Breitbart or the Washington Times for info.
Geez, why'd you have to go and quote him? Now I feel obligated to reply.
If he WAS stoned (not saying he was or not, just that he had it in his system). it would explain why he did stupid things, like disclose when he didn't have to and failed to keep hands visible. You know, the very same things EVERY gun owner should do during a stop. Disclose AS REQUIRED, and keep hands visible.
LOL, I think I've read only about 2 or 3 articles on Breitbart. I USED OBJECTIVE THINKING, and KNOWING THE LAWS, along with being related to a few cops and being a gun owner for MANY YEARS and taking a LOT of classes to critically think about what both sides did wrong. Mr. James is obviously incapable of removing feelings and thinking objectively.
YES, the cop should be in jail on manslaughter, but it does not = NRA statement.

I think the NRA has jumped the shark with these ads, the ad I heard reminded me very much of actual fascist propaganda. Not "fascists" as in I don't like it, "fascist" as in literally the kind of stuff Mussolini's party would publish.

I think the NRA has jumped the shark with these ads, the ad I heard reminded me very much of actual fascist propaganda. Not "fascists" as in I don't like it, "fascist" as in literally the kind of stuff Mussolini's party would publish.
Could you describe exactly why you feel that way? Fascists used strident nationalism to achieve their ends. Strident nationalism is not necessarily fascist though

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom