• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Women's March Is Planning A Protest Against The NRA

I'd bet that if someone asked protestors what the march is about, most would say it's just about guns rather than the ad.

When I watched the one ad that was in that article posted. I felt so extremely patriotic, it gave me chills!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Am I the only one who finds it very ironic that they're holding the "AntiGun" march in the usually-very-safe DC suburb of Fairfax, Virginia?.... rather than in, say, some drug and gang infested neighborhood in Richmond or Norfolk (etc), where, after the march is over, roughly a few hundred of the lovely unarmed ladies could (God forbid) end up mugged, robbed, violently attacked, carjacked, raped, stabbed, etc etc.. by the absolute scumsucking filthbags that inhabit some of the Virginia sh*tholes I've had the absolute displeasure of driving through on my job?

Just sayin'

Last edited:
Maybe the NRA should ask its members to descend upon the headquarters at the same time as these protesters...

Am I the only one who finds it very ironic that they're holding the "AntiGun" march in the usually-very-safe DC suburb of Fairfax, Virginia?.... rather than in, say, some drug and gang infested neighborhood in Richmond or Norfolk (etc), where, after the march is over, roughly a few hundred of the lovely unarmed ladies could (God forbid) end up mugged, robbed, violently attacked, carjacked, raped, stabbed, etc etc.. by the absolute scumsucking filthbags that inhabit some of the Virginia sh*tholes I've had the absolute displeasure of driving through on my job?

Just sayin'

Nobody on the left ever wants to sleep in the shit they made their bed in

Are any of them hot?

bbbls.gif

They are kind of on the money with their 3rd "demand"

I'm actually kind of on board with that one, but with the cop already acquitted, there's nothing that can be done on that part.

They can **** right the hell off on points one and two, though. NRA should double down again and throw out a third ad after the protest showing how violent these shitbags are.

They are kind of on the money with their 3rd "demand"
How so? The Cop should be in jail on manslaughter, no if ands or butts about it. The cop was a frigging retard.
But PC was high, disclosed he had a gun when he did not legally need to, and failed to keep his hands visible after disclosing. If a cop is yelling at you and pointing a gun at you, I think it may be time to stop all movement. The NRA s never going to make a statement regarding a very bad case, and a goddamn tragedy.
Again, not dismissing that the DOJ should bring the cop up on charges but why would the NRA make a statement? Both sides (Cop and PC) screwed up, contributing to a very bad mistake. No matter what the NRA says they are either going to get beat up by the Police Union, or BLM.

Tucker Carlson had Dana Loesch's reaction to this upcoming march last night.

http://youtu.be/heZYmYp5Xa0

I like how these protestors are so blind they don't see a strong woman fighting back at them.
They're angry liberals, that's what they do. They drink the kool-aid without any objective thought. They refuse to take responsibility for their lives because they've been brainwashed into depending on the govt., except when we're in charge.

- - - Updated - - -

How so? The Cop should be in jail on manslaughter, no if ands or butts about it. The cop was a frigging retard.
But PC was high, disclosed he had a gun when he did not legally need to, and failed to keep his hands visible after disclosing. If a cop is yelling at you and pointing a gun at you, I think it may be time to stop all movement. The NRA s never going to make a statement regarding a very bad case, and a goddamn tragedy.
Again, not dismissing that the DOJ should bring the cop up on charges but why would the NRA make a statement? Both sides (Cop and PC) screwed up, contributing to a very bad mistake. No matter what the NRA says they are either going to get beat up by the Police Union, or BLM.
The NRA has nothing to do with the case and should say nothing. The angry left is just trying to bait them.

True. I guess it wasn't an ideal situation because Castile was high with a kid in the back seat when he was stopped and had a long police record.

Wait. Shouldn't felons have guns????? Demand #4 - The NRA must start a "Guns for Felons" program to outfit every convicted felon with a handgun. [rofl]

Just sayin'
Yup, they should be marching on the South Side of Chicago to see they effects of stringent gun control.

Hay ladies stay home and get laid, obviously you need it, way too much time on your hands.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom