• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Women's Defense League of NH SB116 Override petition

Signed ...Susan Olsen and her husband Rick are great fighters for Liberty. Rick and Susan run the granitegrok.com website and Rick wrote some nice editorials when my Club came under fire from a local citizen's group ...unsolicited help mind you. They are also affiliated with the NHWF (New Hampshire Wildlife Federation), a conservation and pro-hunting group that takes legislative action in NH in the vein of COMM2A.

Info added 081315 10:17AM
Rick is the President of the NHWF and has been so for years. If NH Sportsman's Clubs aren't Members, they should be. You get your dues worth with this group. I'm in-touch with Janice Boynton, their Executive Director on a regular basis regarding the status of rules and law changes in NH.

Last edited:
Just wanted to clarify...

Signed ...Susan Olsen and her husband Rick are great fighters for Liberty. Rick and Susan run the granitegrok.com website and Rick wrote some nice editorials when my Club came under fire from a local citizen's group ...unsolicited help mind you. They are also affiliated with the NHWF (New Hampshire Wildlife Federation), a conservation and pro-hunting group that takes legislative action in NH in the vein of COMM2A.

Info added 081315 10:17AM
Rick is the President of the NHWF and has been so for years. If NH Sportsman's Clubs aren't Members, they should be. You get your dues worth with this group. I'm in-touch with Janice Boynton, their Executive Director on a regular basis regarding the status of rules and law changes in NH.

I am flattered to be so closely aligned with Susan Olsen. But, Susan is not my spouse...Susan's Husband is Alan. My wife is Lisa. My last name is spelled Olson the difference, being Norwegian and Swedish. But I understand the mistake...Susan and I cross many many paths...and work in efforts together be it, Granite Grok, NHWF, WDL, or general Second Amendment issues. Susan and Alan and My wife and I are friends of the (other) Olsens.

Susan and Alan are also members of the Londonderry Fish & Game Club, to which I am also President. We have taught NRA courses in the past together.

Me? I teach NRA classes, teach Hunter Ed/Bowhunter Ed, advocate for hunting and fishing, Chair the Rockingham County Friends of NRA, write for Granite Grok, and do a fair share of public speaking related to my advocacy.

I've known Susan many years and she, along with others are some of our best and strongest second Amendment advocates...So, thanks for the well-intended, highly placed compliments! Just wanted to correct the record. its all good.

On another note, Londonderry Fish & Game Club began construction on a 200/400 Yard Range last spring! The planning process took nearly three years, but we got through it in fashion and are under way. We anticipate opening the 200 this fall and the 400 in the spring. Interested in the details, go to our Club Facebook page and check out the photos...We had to do some blasting of ledge and we video'ed nearly every blast.

I am flattered to be so closely aligned with Susan Olsen. But, Susan is not my spouse...Susan's Husband is Alan. My wife is Lisa. My last name is spelled Olson the difference, being Norwegian and Swedish. But I understand the mistake...Susan and I cross many many paths...and work in efforts together be it, Granite Grok, NHWF, WDL, or general Second Amendment issues. Susan and Alan and My wife and I are friends of the (other) Olsens.

Susan and Alan are also members of the Londonderry Fish & Game Club, to which I am also President. We have taught NRA courses in the past together.

Me? I teach NRA classes, teach Hunter Ed/Bowhunter Ed, advocate for hunting and fishing, Chair the Rockingham County Friends of NRA, write for Granite Grok, and do a fair share of public speaking related to my advocacy.

I've known Susan many years and she, along with others are some of our best and strongest second Amendment advocates...So, thanks for the well-intended, highly placed compliments! Just wanted to correct the record. its all good.

On another note, Londonderry Fish & Game Club began construction on a 200/400 Yard Range last spring! The planning process took nearly three years, but we got through it in fashion and are under way. We anticipate opening the 200 this fall and the 400 in the spring. Interested in the details, go to our Club Facebook page and check out the photos...We had to do some blasting of ledge and we video'ed nearly every blast.

Hey Rick, sorry 'bout that. I didn't even make an assumption, after you visited our Club at one of our meetings about three years ago now, another Member informed me that Susan was your spouse ...oh well. Like you, I am a Club President, and teach both NRA and NHF&G Bowhunter and Hunter Ed, courses ...as everyone should. And congratulations on the range work, we just put up a new 10'X80' shooting shed on our 200 yard range this in early June. It's a nice addition. Though 400 yards, I'm jealous as of the moment, we've reached out as far as the (current) property will allow.

Back
Top Bottom