• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Women on Target

Knob Creek

NES Member
Planning to run one this fall at my club. I worked on one at another club and was not impressed on how it was run. I downloaded the Lesson Plan and overview from NRA and ordered materials. So for those of you that have run one; What was the Instructor/Student ratio? Did you adhere to the Lesson Plan? Any SIRT Pistols used? Did you charge a fee and if so how much? Any other suggestions?

Last edited:
Planning to run one this spring at my club. I worked on one at another club and was not impressed on how it was run. I downloaded the Lesson Plan and overview from NRA and ordered materials. So for those of you that have run one; What was the Instructor/Student ratio? Did you adhere to the Lesson Plan? Any SIRT Pistols used? Did you charge a fee and if so how much? Any other suggestions?
Gonna want the when/wheres on this.
Several females have approached me about this very thing lately.
Will you be having females do the instructing?

Gonna want the when/wheres on this.
Several females have approached me about this very thing lately.
Will you be having females do the instructing?
For when, it's being put off till September. Where, will be the Rod & Gun Club of New Bedford. Jon Green from GOAL will be included in it. Plan to limit it to twenty-five. Each woman successfully completing the program will receive a NRA Home Firearms and State Police Certificate to apply for LTC. As far as Women instructors/coaches, the truth is I don't know of any at this point but would welcome them. There will be also a Gun Law session and live fire of Pistol, Rifle and Shotgun. More to follow.

Back
Top Bottom