• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Women on Target at Westford Sportsmen's Club, September 13

My wife also attended and applied for her LTC right after - we're still waiting to hear. Bolton has historically been one of the greenest towns in the state, and we're not anticipating any problems, but they do seem to move a bit slowly.

My wife just got back from her interview with our CLEO here in Bolton, Vince Alfano. She had a great time and ended up making a new friend. Vince couldn't have been nicer - wanted her to know that Bolton encourages responsible firearm ownership, and that we should consider them a resource if we ever need recommendations on guns or want to check on prices, etc. He recommended a couple of courses that she might want to take to extend her proficiency and knowledge, and mentioned that he was particularly pleased when women applied for an LTC.

They ended up shooting the sh*t on a wide range of things and we'll likely have him over to the house for dinner some time. Of course, there's no question that she'll be getting her LTC with no restrictions.

The whole thing was just so refreshing. If this isn't the best town in the state for a gun owner then I don't know what is.

ETA: LTC-A, Restrictions: none, received today (12/02/08)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom