• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Women allowed in the Infantry now.....

I'll just leave this here..

[video]http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=44a_1383492646[/video]

edit: hmm, i guess you can't directly embed for LL.

Last edited:

I always get a kick out of things like this. I'm not sure why people think that everyone are completely equal and anyone can do anything they put their mind to without noticing that there are physical differences between individuals. A fight between men of that level of training and that weight difference would look exactly the same. To think she's somehow immune to that reality is the epitome of ignorance.

That being said, there are absolutely females who can out soldier most men. One has only to look at the soviet armies of WW2 for irrefutable evidence of this. IMO, don't change the standards and don't deny them entry. Only the ones who are supposed to be there will make it and the rest will get their reality rearranged, like the video above.

there are absolutely females who can out soldier most men. One has only to look at the soviet armies of WW2 for irrefutable evidence of this.

Bro, Ive got a military career, two combat tours, and quite a bit of 'other' similar experience under my belt, and in my experience there are quite a few competent females out there, but I NEVER met a single female who could out soldier most men.

Could a competent female out-soldier a male dud? Absolutely.

Are there females out there who could out-soldier an average male? Absolutely, but that number is probably less than 1% of all females in the service.

I can recall ONE female who was very physically fit enough and had her head screwed on straight enough - to be competent in combat. One. Other females inevitably get injured, pregnant, try to get back to the states, or pursue desk jobs back in the rear.

I'm not against females doing whatever they want, more power to 'em. But when we describe their actual performance in the field, lets keep it real.

I always get a kick out of things like this. I'm not sure why people think that everyone are completely equal and anyone can do anything they put their mind to without noticing that there are physical differences between individuals. A fight between men of that level of training and that weight difference would look exactly the same. To think she's somehow immune to that reality is the epitome of ignorance.

That being said, there are absolutely females who can out soldier most men. One has only to look at the soviet armies of WW2 for irrefutable evidence of this. IMO, don't change the standards and don't deny them entry. Only the ones who are supposed to be there will make it and the rest will get their reality rearranged, like the video above.

Did you even read the video's description? She asked for it. Also, by your reply, I can tell that you have never served nor have killed an enemy combatant. Though, that's ok.

I'm not going to even get into it with you about what percentage of women are chaptered out of the Army in TRADOC due to stress factures in the hips, back and even the femurs. There is a reason why women do not compete with men in sports. There is a reason why there is a woman's event, and a men's event in the Olympics. I don't understand why some people refuse to accept the fact that women are simply physically inferior. There's nothing wrong with that, its the way it is for many species of mammals. If women were anywhere close to being able to fight MEN to the death - we would have pro female football players.

Sure, women fought in the Infantry and flew planes during WWII in the Russian Army because most of their men were DEAD! Sure Israeli women fought during the 1967 War because their country was surrounded by jihad! Yada Yada, we're not a war torn country. Yet.

bell rings @ 1:00

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

Hahaha! I was there for that fight, that was Camp Ashraf. I knew her too, she was about 5'8" 200lbs of pure dip chewin', corn eating hillbilly from Wisconsin. If any female had a chance it was her

Last edited by a moderator:

That was a close enough fight. I'm sure if she would've hit his gloves with her nose just a few more times, he would've given up.

Did you even read the video's description? She asked for it. Also, by your reply, I can tell that you have never served nor have killed an enemy combatant. Though, that's ok.

I'm not going to even get into it with you about what percentage of women are chaptered out of the Army in TRADOC due to stress factures in the hips, back and even the femurs. There is a reason why women do not compete with men in sports. There is a reason why there is a woman's event, and a men's event in the Olympics. I don't understand why some people refuse to accept the fact that women are simply physically inferior. There's nothing wrong with that, its the way it is for many species of mammals. If women were anywhere close to being able to fight MEN to the death - we would have pro female football players.

Did you even read my response to the video? Perhaps, in your haste to feel offended, you missed the part where I started it by saying how much I enjoy seeing videos where people who think everyone is equal get their reality checked. If you care to take a moment away from your almost comical level of indignity at the response you clearly didn't understand, you might notice it was a different point of view than you assumed I made.

The mental gymnastics the posters above me had to make in order to feel that I was promoting some sort of feminist takeover of the military is astounding. The only pro woman thing I mentioned was that there exist females that can handle it. Not once did I suggest it was a large amount. My point was rather than lowering standards for them to be "inclusive" just let them try and let them wash out and take any that actually make it. You have to be pretty insecure with yourself to think that more soldiers who prove themselves competent is a bad thing.

CTsupra said:
Sure, women fought in the Infantry and flew planes during WWII in the Russian Army because most of their men were DEAD! Sure Israeli women fought during the 1967 War because their country was surrounded by jihad! Yada Yada, we're not a war torn country. Yet.
You are absolutely correct. Even though the communists were all about telling everyone how equal the sexes were, they didn't allow women to have an active role until they had to. However, you are not being honest if you won't admit that some of those all women units were devastatingly effective soldiers.

OIFer said:
I can recall ONE female who was very physically fit enough and had her head screwed on straight enough - to be competent in combat. One.
So which part of you proving my point upsets you the most?

Both of you guys need to take a deep breath and realize that when someone says that there exist people who can do something, that doesn't mean they are saying that all of them can. You're being as ridiculous as the feminists with your immediate jumps to hyperbolic assumptions.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

Hahaha! I was there for that fight, that was Camp Ashraf. I knew her too, she was about 5'8" 200lbs of pure dip chewin', corn eating hillbilly from Wisconsin. If any female had a chance it was her

Heh, she looked pretty beefy. Do you remember if she Army or Nat Guard? I know the Army has a little less restrictive weight limits but that screams "waiver" if I've ever seen one.

Heh, she looked pretty beefy. Do you remember if she Army or Nat Guard? I know the Army has a little less restrictive weight limits but that screams "waiver" if I've ever seen one.

Well that's what happens when you have 160,000 troops in Iraq and another 50,000 in the Stan. Without a draft, need get more soldiers into the system somehow. Enter waivers for all types of things, weight, crimes committed, and psychiatric stuff. Though somehow unleashing the nuts and gang bangers on the insurgents might of been a bit of poetic justice.

Last edited:
Did you even read my response to the video? Perhaps, in your haste to feel offended, you missed the part where I started it by saying how much I enjoy seeing videos where people who think everyone is equal get their reality checked. If you care to take a moment away from your almost comical level of indignity at the response you clearly didn't understand, you might notice it was a different point of view than you assumed I made.

The mental gymnastics the posters above me had to make in order to feel that I was promoting some sort of feminist takeover of the military is astounding. The only pro woman thing I mentioned was that there exist females that can handle it. Not once did I suggest it was a large amount. My point was rather than lowering standards for them to be "inclusive" just let them try and let them wash out and take any that actually make it. You have to be pretty insecure with yourself to think that more soldiers who prove themselves competent is a bad thing.

You are absolutely correct. Even though the communists were all about telling everyone how equal the sexes were, they didn't allow women to have an active role until they had to. However, you are not being honest if you won't admit that some of those all women units were devastatingly effective soldiers.

Hmm, well, after reading your response again I have to admit that I read it too quickly and miiiight have had a little bit of a hostile response. For that I am sorry. Chalk it up to a case of the Mondays.

Hmm, well, after reading your response again I have to admit that I read it too quickly and miiiight have had a little bit of a hostile response. For that I am sorry. Chalk it up to a case of the Mondays.

Don't sweat it. I enjoyed replying to the comment

Back
Top Bottom