• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Woman's Gun Club in Norfolk County???

Hey NES, my fiancé is looking for a reputable gun club in the Norfolk County/ Metrowest area that has a strong female presence. We live in Millis. Anyone have anything? Thanks.

Pay a visit to a few on Sunday morning. There are usually many members at various clubs on that day, ask questions, take a tour and get the vibe of the club.

Mansfield F&G isn't too far (few miles off I-495 at I-95) and has lots of female members, kids, etc. Nice friendly club with basic rules of have a good time but be safe.

I'm sure that there are other clubs similar in the area as well. There are lots of clubs in the Millis area.

Cap,

What do you mean by "strong female presence"? For better or worse, most Clubs will likely be male-majority.

At Southborough, we have a good number of ladies - there are or have been several ladies in Officer or Committee Chair positions. Our current Sporting Clays Chair is a lady.

There are several on our Club's Gallery Pistol Team, and on our NRA Training Team.

www.southboroughrodandgun.com

Back
Top Bottom