• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Woman smuggles gun in clam bag

Reptile

NES Member
New Mexico woman smuggled a handgun inside her genitals into an Albuquerque jail and then dumped the gun in the trash, according to police officials.

Josephine McAllister got the gun past at least four security officers who searched her while booking her on stolen credit card charges. An inmate discovered the gun while taking out the trash and alerted officials.

McAllister, who was high on heroin, told police she did not hand the gun over out of fear she would get in more trouble, according to a criminal complaint obtained by the Albuquerque Journal.

http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/woman-smuggles-gun-prison-her-genitals

Gives new meaning to the old clamshell holsters from the 60's...

TpBd3Fk.jpg

x2ZPbz2.jpg

M6V7ikU.jpg

Last edited:

You beat me to that one, I remember it from last year. But she ws that are known. See the links at the 2 others that are known. See the links at the bottom of the quoted section.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/loaded-gun-hidden-in-vagina-576432

APRIL 22--A 19-year-old Tennessee woman had a loaded handgun hidden in her vagina when she was brought into jail
dallasarchermug.jpg
yesterday afternoon following a collar for driving with a suspended license, police report.

As Dallas Archer was being booked into the Kingsport jail, a female corrections officer alerted to an “unknown object” in the teenager’s crotch during a search.
The jailer and a female cop then accompanied Archer to a bathroom for further examination, a review that led to the recovery of a “North American Arms 22 LR revolver (loaded) which Ms. Dallas had concealed in her vagina,” according to a Kingsport Police Department report first obtained by the Kingsport Times-News.
A subsequent check revealed that the five-shot mini-revolver--which is four inches in length--had been “stolen from an auto burglary in 2013.” The handgun, which police valued at $250, is owned by a 70-year-old Kingsport man.
In a TSG interview, Souther said that the gun was taken from his 1994 Mustang, which was “ransacked” last year while parked in his Kingsport carport. Souther said that police told him that the revolver had been recovered, but offered no further details. When told where the gun had been stashed, Souther said, “Oh, gosh.” He noted that he would eventually like “the little fellow” returned, but added that the weapon would require “a bath in bleach.”
Archer, seen in the above mug shot, was charged with gun possession and introducing contraband into a penal facility. According to a jail official, Archer was released from custody after posting $6000 bond.
Something like this has, of course, happened before. And before. (1 page)

- - - Updated - - -

funny.jpg
Here's the gun..................

The above blonde.. is it me or is she hot? I mean hot like fun for two hours as long as she does not know your real name hot.....

- - - Updated - - -

View attachment 124520
Here's the gun..................

The above blonde.. is it me or is she hot? I mean hot like fun for two hours as long as she does not know your real name hot.....

No, it's you. I've never been into that drug addled meth chick. Crazy is bad enough but crazy and hopped up on drugs ain't something I want to deal with. She's not cute either, even if you grade on the drug curve.

when I read the title of this I figured the lady worked in the shell fish industry...when I opened it up the convulsions of laughter kicked in [laugh]

- - - Updated - - -

Apparently she does not practice her kegals or that gun would have gone off.

She had good grip and trigger discipline...

I wonder if she had a kid if it would be a breech baby.

Are you planning on buying this gun?

How would cleaning it differ from cleaning a gun coated in cosmoline?

- - - Updated - - -

No, but there's a good chance it's stolen and the owner may want it back.
That can't be good for the marriage. LOL

...and my wife complained about a belt buckle that was given to me by an ex.

Concealed means concealed!

just think, if she hid the stolen credit card in her clam bag she probably would not have been busted!
[laugh]

Back
Top Bottom