Woman shoots dog in Springfield, MA

pupchow

NES Member
WTF Lady gets torn up by dogs. shoots them to save herself. Now she's getting torn up by the state.

f*** MA.

Hey, we don't need self help in Massachusetts! She should've rolled over and let the dogs maul her to death!

f***ing state. I hope the dickhead DA who decided to prosecute this comes down with a case of ball cancer.

I hope the dickhead DA who decided to prosecute this comes down with a case of ball cancer.
The DA doesn't decide to prosecute in the district court. The police officer brings an application for criminal complaint, and a clerk magistrate decides if a complaint issued. The DA doesn't get involved until the arraignment

WTF Lady gets torn up by dogs. shoots them to save herself. Now she's getting torn up by the state.

f*** MA.
Yes, isnt MA wonderful?

I used to date a lawyer that was a prosecutor for the State. She told me she moved to another department after she had to go after a dude from another State because he had a gun but wasnt licensed in this State, he was licensed in another State (the guy didnt use the gun). She came from a gun family and thought that was BS.

The DA doesn't decide to prosecute in the district court. The police officer brings an application for criminal complaint, and a clerk magistrate decides if a complaint issued. The DA doesn't get involved until the arraignment

Ah, so then Springfield PD is the bastard here, then? Well, I amend my statement to ball cancer on everyone involved with charging this woman.

Didnt they let that doctor who was arrested off in a similar scenario?

Edit: Looked it up and it looks like they didnt but the trail goes cold with no follow up to the original story.

Last edited:
Ding ding ding! If we ever have a sympathetic plaintiff for affirming concealed carry rights in 50 states, this is it! @Comm2A ought to get on this (if she gets convicted then appeal starts) pronto! Let's help her now so she can fight this instead of falling into the plea trap.

Last edited:
Come on! Let's keep this thread bumped. What happened is an outrage! It should be widely known that Springfield would rather this woman be torn into pieces by dogs than to defend herself with a firearm.

Come on! Let's keep this thread bumped. What happened is an outrage! It should be widely known that Springfield would rather this woman be torn into pieces by dogs than to defend herself with a firearm.
I agree but like everything else, it will get buried, she'll plea out and lose her rights.

Shall not be infringed..... unless your in a democratic controlled state . Good luck lady
yeah it's BS but that's the risk you take by either not knowing the law or willfully ignoring it. I feel bad for her on the one hand bc a permission slip shouldn't be needed to exercise a right, but on the other hand it's at least partially self inflicted.

yeah it's BS but that's the risk you take by either not knowing the law or willfully ignoring it. I feel bad for her on the one hand bc a permission slip shouldn't be needed to exercise a right, but on the other hand it's at least partially self inflicted.
Think of the Philadelphia woman who got busted in NJ for gun charges. When authorities make it impossible for you to defend yourself, you make the choice of facing the risk of being a victim or violating the law and getting arrested and charged, and then the moment truly comes when you have to choose ‘judged by 12 or carried by 6’, you end up judged by 12. I surely hope she gets a bit more help from just herself here.

She should show up to court wearing a che Guevera t-shirt, a pussy hat and then claim that the dogs are symbols of the patriarchy and that letting her go will allow her to pursue her social justice causes and allow her to attend an upcoming protest/bend the knee moment. Presto, they let her out the back door of the court and give her the gun back.

Should we protest and loot, Georgia Licenses Matter

That, BTW, is the takeaway from all this Floyd nonsense. Protest cuz your livelihood and home gone due to Prudent Virus Restrictions? Ignored. Loot and riot cuz some ne'er-do'-well Carboneriferous Hardcore Unemployable had a massive MI while on the bad end of a LEO encounter? It's ALL YOURS.

We need to step up the looting, burning, and rioting. Apparently THAT's the road to success. [thinking]

Back
Top Bottom