Woman Found Shot in Head Along Cape Cod Canal

mikeyp

NES Member
It says not a criminal matter, but doesn't say it was self inflicted either, what other options are there?

A woman with a gunshot wound to the head was airlifted to the trauma unit at Rhode Island Hospital after she was found unconscious along the Cape Cod Canal in Bourne on Thursday evening.

Massachusetts State Police, Bourne Police and Bourne Fire/Rescue responded to the area near the Sagamore Bridge after a call went out at around 5:10 p.m. The victim, who had life-threatening injuries, was rushed to a nearby school where she was transferred to a MedFlight helicopter, according to the Cape Cod Times.

View: https://www.facebook.com/BournePolice/posts/5112463158778936

Bourne Police posted an update on the department's Facebook page, saying "The initial investigation determined this not to be a criminal matter and there are no individuals actively being searched for. We would like to thank all agencies and]civilians that assisted."

No, it would have been 2 shots to the back of the head

With the Clintons two to the back of the head was a trademark and is always classified as a suicide.
Or the investigating PDs funding is somehow compromised, the PDs administration becomes overtaken by the FEDs and then its reclassified as classified, etc.
Odd, I heard nothing about it in the media.
Another killing swept under the rug, or a connected killing no doubt.

I'd suggest all read:

Two to the back of the head took place in Norwood, to a NPD police officer in back of the store across the street, an odd 55yrs back.
That was finally case closed & classified as a suicide also.
It's quite a cover up never resolved, other than as a suicide . Ever try to get your LTC or F.I.D there w/o connections or an Attys cost?

Good luck & Best wishes......

A guy I worked with years ago had just gotten married and his mother-in-law shot herself in the chest. She survived.

Why didn't she just call the Samaritans?

On the way back from the cape onLabor Day weekend many moons ago. Girlfriend (now wife) left a week earlier for school. Very nervous about starting college.

Driving over the bridge. Dad points to the sign. “Hey Den. Do we need to call them?” Then starts laughing maniacally. Lol. He was a tool.

Every now and then, a news source finds a soul deep within and wont report on suicides or attempts.

I've heard that the police often are complicit in these reports, calling them accidental, in order to ensure the family gets the life insurance. Not sure if they really wouldn't pay if it was a suicide, but it seemed plausible.

I've heard that the police often are complicit in these reports, calling them accidental, in order to ensure the family gets the life insurance. Not sure if they really wouldn't pay if it was a suicide, but it seemed plausible.
They 100% won't pay if suicide. Its written into my insurance about 30 times

Back
Top Bottom