Woman Arrested For Unwanted Twerking

as long as my wallet and personal belongings were not removed from me I would not call the police...I wouldnt be happy because I hate the twerking crap...but I wouldnt dime them out

Well, if it were 2 guys doing that to a woman (grabbing and groping too), yeah, they would face up to 10 years. 10 is too much, but at least here some equality is being shown.

"One of the women in the video remains at large, reported the DC Fox station."

Shelter in place for D.C. ?

"When twerking goes wrong"

But, if twerking with you is wrong...I don't wanna be right!

That guy is a ****ing tool. He called the cops [rofl]

Totally agree with him. Heard him this morning on TV. If he didn't (call the cops) he would be in jail now. You know how it works - (black) man's word vs. woman's word. He would lose. It's unfortunate, but that's how it is.

Nothing gets ya back in the gym faster than getting rolled by a couple of dykes bigger and stronger than you.[smile]

Reminds me of this:

Please BE WARNED! Over the last month I have become a victim of a clever 'Eastern European' scam whilst out shopping.
Here's how the scam works:
Two very good-looking 20-21 year-old girls of eastern European origin come over to your car as you are packing your shopping into the boot. They both start cleaning your windscreen, their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy T- shirts. When you thank them and offer them a tip, they'll say 'No' and instead they ask you for a lift to another supermarket. You agree and they both get in the back seat.
On the way there, they start undressing, until both are completely naked. Then, when you pull over to remonstrate, one of them climbs over into the front seat and starts crawling all over your lap, kissing you, touching you intimately and thrusting herself against you, while the other one steals your wallet!
I had my wallet stolen on September 4th, 9th,10th, twice on the 15th, 17th, 20th, 24th and 29th. Also on October 1st, 4th, 6th, 9th and 10th and twice yesterday.So please warn all the older men you know to be on the lookout for this scam.
The best times seem to be just before lunch and about 4:30 in the afternoon.

he said they were possibly trannies, that's a barrel full of wrong there.

Trannies with pimps [smile] If he didn't file a complaint, he might be facing a bill for services rendered.

Spoken like a wise lawyer.

I may have been inclined to call the police too.

This guy was being set up for a fall.

They could have robbed and possibly killed him.

If he was not the FIRST to call, his attackers would have been and HE would be the one in jail right now.

The first person to call the police is usually viewed as the innocent party.

In this case I think he did the right thing.

Reminds me of this:

Please BE WARNED! Over the last month I have become a victim of a clever 'Eastern European' scam whilst out shopping.
Two very good-looking 20-21 year-old girls of eastern European origin come over to your car as you are packing your shopping into the boot. They both start cleaning your windscreen, their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy T- shirts. When you thank them and offer them a tip, they'll say 'No' and instead they ask you for a lift to another supermarket. You agree and they both get in the back seat.
On the way there, they start undressing, until both are completely naked. Then, when you pull over to remonstrate, one of them climbs over into the front seat and starts crawling all over your lap, kissing you, touching you intimately and thrusting herself against you, while the other one steals your wallet!
I had my wallet stolen on September 4th, 9th,10th, twice on the 15th, 17th, 20th, 24th and 29th. Also on October 1st, 4th, 6th, 9th and 10th and twice yesterday.So please warn all the older men you know to be on the lookout for this scam.

Did they steal your glue?

How many times do you have to tell them to stop and how many times do you have to move away before you are legally allowed to crack their skulls?

I wouldn't want those diseased pieces of crap near me either.

Reminds me of this:

My wallet is loaded and ready to go.... what store was this at?

Back
Top Bottom