Woman Arrested After Her Toddler Was Spotted Carrying A Handgun

Zappa

Road Warrior
NES Member
Selah woman arrested after her toddler was spotted carrying a handgun

SELAH, Wash. — While a Selah-area mother slept, her two diaper-clad children wandered around a mobile home park with a loaded pistol early Thursday morning, according to Yakima County sheriff’s deputies.

Deputies arrested the 25-year-old woman on suspicion of unlawful firearms possession and her three children are with Child Protective Services after the incident, according to authorities.

A resident of the trailer park at 710 State Route 821 spotted the boys, ages 3 and 1, walking around the complex around 6:30 a.m., according to a probable-cause affidavit filed by deputies.

As the man and his mother walked the two children to the manager’s office, they noticed that the 1-year-old was holding what appeared to be a toy pistol, the affidavit said. But when the boy dropped the gun, the man realized it was a Raven Arms .25-caliber semi-automatic pistol, the affidavit said.

Deputies said the gun had six rounds in the magazine, but none were chambered in the pistol, the affidavit said.

“But when the boy dropped the gun, the man realized it was a Raven Arms .25-caliber semi-automatic pistol.”

I can see it now.

“Go play with your toy there kiddo.”

Kid, while playing with toy, drops it.

“Oh my god! That’s a Raven Arms .25 caliber pistol!”

Like he’s observationally illiterate but turns into having super powers at the sound of dropped objects. Goes from thinking it’s a toy to knowing the make, model, and caliber at the drop of a hat [gun]. I’m impressed.

The lady was arrested because her KID was walking around with a gun? WTF?!

Time to kick THAT kid out of the house.

I agree. That one-year-old surely should know better. What a moron. Totally his fault and not at all the mom’s responsibility. I mean, people make their own decisions and we shouldn’t hold parents responsible for their mistakes. Even year old toddlers!

Born bad.

We tolerate that behavior at 1 yo and the kid will be a full fledged gang banger by the time he's in first grade.

Strolling around the park with a gun at one, he's already there. Just imagine the street cred he'll have when he's older.

"When you were in diapers sucking on your mom's t**s, I was in diapers capping fools!"

The liberals who show outrage at this because it happens here are the same ones that will denand we take Muslim "refugees" that were taught to hate us and shoot AK-47s at the age of 3.

Back
Top Bottom