• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Woburn Sportsmen's Association

erics506

NES Member
It appears that Woburn Sportsman's Assn. has trap shooting on Monday 5-8PM and Wednesday 9AM till 1PM. Are these sessions open to the public? Are there any other times for shooting trap?

i know they use to shoot trap on sunday mornings, ~10am to noon. i remember two prices per round listed, member and non member. but...don't know if a non member could walk in or it was for a guest of a member. you should just show up, introduce yourself to the guy running the trap range, and i'm positive you wouldn't be turned away. great bunch of guys, as are most all trap shooters.

Update on Woburn Action Shooters and Facebook

It is no secret how I feel about Facebook and Firearms and related groups in Facebook. I no longer believe any of us should be on FB allowing them to profit off of firearms and related groups. This is an update on Facebook.

1. I am no longer on Facebook. Attempts to reach me on Facebook will fail.
2. The Woburn Action Shooters Group on Facebook is no longer maintained by me. There is nothing I can do about what is or is not posted in that group.
3. I sent previous communications indicating that I was going to shutdown the group on May 1. I was asked not to shutdown/delete the group so I didn't however understand that I have no control over the group.

For information on Woburn Action Shooters and our events you can look here on NES, you can subscribe to our email notifications and you can join our group on MeWe.

There is a Woburn Sportsmen's Association General Members group on Facebook. I am not and never have been an Admin for that group. Once again I have no control over that group.

Dave Draper
IDPA Chairman

Woburn Action Shooters - MeWe

Subscribe to Mail Notifications - Woburn Action Shooters

Back
Top Bottom