• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Woburn Sportsmen's Association Intro to IDPA - April 7, 2018

Amputee Marksman

NES Member
Thank you Dave, Jeff and everyone else that helped with the clinic. It was one of the best experiences I've had getting into the "sport" of action shooting. The classroom was very informative and covered all the major points. Range time was just as important running the courses with a very helpful SO Weilbrenner who gave his endless advice not only for the course but his experiences with IDPA including reloading. I learned a lot more then the many hours of YouTube, reading and talking about it with other active action shooters. Nothing like doing it firsthand.

Thanks again for the great time! Everyone that volunteered showed their dedication and love for the sport.

Thank you Dave, Jeff and everyone else that helped with the clinic. It was one of the best experiences I've had getting into the "sport" of action shooting. The classroom was very informative and covered all the major points. Range time was just as important running the courses with a very helpful SO Weilbrenner who gave his endless advice not only for the course but his experiences with IDPA including reloading. I learned a lot more then the many hours of YouTube, reading and talking about it with other active action shooters. Nothing like doing it firsthand.

Thanks again for the great time! Everyone that volunteered showed their dedication and love for the sport.

Thank you for the nice comments. I am glad you enjoyed yourself and walked away feeling it was a good investment of your time and money.

I thought it went well considering it was the first one we have held and we developed our own material, exercises and practice stages as opposed to using material other clubs have used. We had a meeting after wards and discussed ways to improve for the next class.

Back
Top Bottom