• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WOBURN SPORTSMAN'S ASSOCIATION Indoor 22 league starting soon

The Woburn sportsmans Association will be hosting .22 indoor events starting the 4th of November. I am going to attend because it's on Friday nights and old guys like me need something to do.

Attached is a link to the club site and more information can be found under the calander section. It's a great indoor range and there will be a lot of nice people there willing to help as needed. If you own a .22 bolt action rifle come on down and give it a try.

Woburn Sportsmen's Association

Fun match. It was humbling because I haven't shot Bullseye Smallbore rifle since the late 70s. Definitely a good way to spend a Friday night. It was nice meeting you Bob.

Humbling???? Did you see my scores?? I'm going through some health issues and I have a dr appointment Thursday. We'll see if he even lets me compete. And it was great meeting you also.

If he lets me compete I'll buy a coat and start using my Vudoo. Problem will be my right arm damage.

Back
Top Bottom